What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

looking to be interim manager (1 Viewer)

trickyprobe

Footballguy
Wanting to take over orphan teams, while you look for a permanent manager. When you find a permanent manager, just transfer the team over and let me know.

I've been playing fantasy football for 30 years (before playing online was a thing). Been in leagues, as well as commissioned my own leagues. I currently commish 4 leagues. Just looking to try something different. I play to win, if I'm only there for 1 week I'm coming to win, or try my best at least.

As a commissioner, I hate when I have an inactive team with no one setting line ups. That's where I come in. As interim, that team will not be dormant.

I prefer IDP leagues, but open to all. If it's a money league, I will not pay fee, but forfeit any money won.

If interested, leave league and team info and I will let you know if I would like to interim for you.

nfl.com league,  free,  trophy to the winner,  16 teams, 4 divisions,  6 playoff teams,  1/2pt ppr     6pts pass td,  rush td,  rec. td

starting teams consist of qb rb rb wr wr te flex flex k d       8 bench      4 adds & drops per week      trading of players & draft picks for the next season

if this seems like something you would like to try just let me know.      maybe you will see how competitive it is and stay on as a manager

Users who are viewing this thread