What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you approve of this administration's job performance at the 8 month mark? (1 Viewer)

Do you approve of the job Kamala Harris is doing as VP?

• Total voters
You including the "job" of the VP is unfortunately a give away on your agenda.

And unfortunately poisons your intended conversation/thread.

You including the "job" of the VP is unfortunately a give away on your agenda.

And unfortunately poisons your intended conversation/thread.

Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees

September 09, 2021 • Presidential Actions

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/09/09/executive-order-on-requiring-coronavirus-disease-2019-vaccination-for-federal-employees/

Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors

September 09, 2021 • Presidential Actions

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/09/09/executive-order-on-ensuring-adequate-covid-safety-protocols-for-federal-contractors/

Max Power is right. Things have gotten bad enough that there needs to be a new thread on the disaster zone that is this current Biden Administration.

The Founders intent when they drafted the Constitution was NOT that POTUS could just bypass Congress and "legislate" from the Executive Branch. Both these EO's will face massive legal challenges and this will likely go to SCOTUS. I fail to see how both of these EOs survive actual legal scrutiny. The legal battles to come will raise some ugly questions about separation of powers, checks and balances and deep Constitutional questions.

What no one wants to talk about is that there is a large cross section of minorities in America who aren't taking the vaccine and won't ever take the vaccine and when discussions come up regarding why, the left leaning MSM is mostly shading down on the main issue that these groups don't trust the government.

If you are part of the Hispanic/Latino community, why would you trust the Biden Administration to have your best interests and safety at heart?  You just watched video after video of your own people being herded like cattle into detention facilities. And you figured out fast that young girls are being gang raped on the long brutal trek to the border by mules, criminals and Cartel members. It's not a secret. Biden is driving new voters for the Democratic Party using tax dollars and using the criminal element coming over to disrupt Red strongholds at the Southern Border.  If your people are being used like  toilet paper in the open, why would you take the vaccine that is supposed to make you "safe"?

If you were and are a minority business owner during the rioting and looting of 2020, why would you trust the Biden Administration to have your best interests and safety at heart?  You just watched video after video or personally experienced being burned out and looted and no government was coming to help you. You were left on your own to be massacred at the will of the woke mob.  This after brutal lockdowns in Big Blue Cities that effectively crippled your business. Of course you could just sell for pennies on the dollar to some big Biden friendly mega juggernaut to facilitate "The Great Reset"   If you are among those minorities who chased "The American Dream" to own your own business and  try to build a safety net and legacy for your kids and you see you are being used like toilet paper in the open, why would you take the vaccine that is supposed to make you "safe"?

If you are a minority and you just watched Biden abandon American citizens behind in Afghanistan while literally handing the Taliban a full manifest listing of US citizens and former in country allies to the US ( which effectively operates as a kill/to be raped list), while arming them with high tech weapons, vehicles, equipment and pallets with millions of US dollars on them,  why would you trust the Biden Administration to have your best interests and safety at heart?  You just found out that babies are being mangled to death by being thrown into razor wire and more 11 and 12 year old "brown" girls are going to get gang raped as the spoils of war. Of the American citizens left behind, some of them are women. What do you think ISIS and the Taliban will do to them once they get their hands on them? If you see Biden and his Administration leaving American citizens behind, white ones no less, to be used like toilet paper in the open, why would you take the vaccine that is supposed to make you "safe"?

If you are part of the African American community, why would you trust the Biden Administration to have your best interests and safety at heart?  Because of identity politics, intersectionality and profit for BLM, you've been relentlessly told the system is out to get you and harm you and your family.  That you will be oppressed and used as cannon fodder by the government and anyone from the "system" who says they are there to help you is actually a proxy for Derek Chauvin,  and they will pin you down and put a knee on your neck until you are dead.  If you are bombarded relentlessly via Big Social Media, Hollywood and the MSM that your people are being used like  toilet paper in the open, why would you take the vaccine that is supposed to make you "safe"?

If you are part of the Asian American community, why would you trust the Biden Administration to have your best interests and safety at heart?  You just watched video after video of your own people being attacked and beaten in the open. You may have been exposed to it in your own communities. You represent a large contingent of those small business owners who were abandoned to be looted and burned out so Biden could hold onto the Progressive, radical left and black voting blocks.  What did Biden do about any of it? He appears to be too busy making sure women soccer players make more money and that boys can play in girl sports. Your crime is that while you are technically a minority you just aren't a black lesbian Jew in a wheelchair with Tourettes with three orphan kids in tow with a woked out Woman Studies degree.  You don't check off enough boxes on the intersectional checklist so you just don't matter.  If your people are being used like toilet paper in the open, why would you take the vaccine that is supposed to make you "safe"?

And let's not forget Biden wrote the Crime Bill, he opposed busing, talked about keeping his kids from "racial jungles", lied about his relationship with Mandela, lied about marching for civil rights and was caught plagiarizing in the 1980s which ended his POTUS dreams back then ( How much of an imbecile do you have to be to get caught in the 80s and in the pre Internet era for something like that?)  And then he was best friends forever with a high level KKK fixer in Robert Byrd and picked a VP who is known for suppressing evidence as CA AG to keep young black men in prison.

Biden's Administrations tries to shame people for not trusting the government enough to take the vaccine but what exactly has he done to help build trust with the American people, particularly minorities?

His handlers send up Jen Psaki to push lies she can't defend and that no one could defend. Biden says he won't rule by executive orders and he wouldn't do a vaccine mandate and here he is, proving he lied about both. But if you are minority in America, you are supposed to be comforted because Biden had a nice public conversation with Cardi B and shimmied to Despacito on an IPhone?

Feel free to talk more about an "agenda"

At what point does Biden's agenda include creating consistency and honesty to create ACTUAL TRUST in these minority blocks to encourage them that when he's says he's here to help, that he actually truly is there to help. That they should trust him enough to take a vaccine when he says it's in their best interests.  So far all I see is Biden policy resulting in helping terrorists kill Americans in the future and getting children gang raped.

Would you like to address any of this?

( I'm pretty sure your agenda got revealed when you ignored all of what was presented above to split hairs. Feel free to respond and before you do, ask yourself in what direction that Gekko Brand will orbitally bombard you next)

Max Power said:
I've long maintained my stance that Joe will not finish his full term. His replacement should be in the conversation as well. 
I'd argue that the possibility of Harris succeeding Biden is irrelevant to her current performance as VP.  Could it happen?  Sure.

But what is Harris's current job?  What was Mike Pence's job?  Prior to that, Biden, Cheney, Gore...  What did any of them actually do as VP?  It's really hard to judge a VP's performance given that they don't really have any specific responsibilities or authority.

I'd argue that the possibility of Harris succeeding Biden is irrelevant to her current performance as VP.  Could it happen?  Sure.

But what is Harris's current job?  What was Mike Pence's job?  Prior to that, Biden, Cheney, Gore...  What did any of them actually do as VP?  It's really hard to judge a VP's performance given that they don't really have any specific responsibilities or authority.
She's in charge of the border crisis right? She was the last person Joe talked to about his Afghanistan decision. There are pretty massive issues her name is tied to.

Pence was in charge of the Covid task force IIRC.  Kamala is in charge of the border situation.

She's in charge of the border crisis right? She was the last person Joe talked to about his Afghanistan decision. There are pretty massive issues her name is tied to.
These are things I've read, but I'm really unclear on what her actual level of responsibility and authority for either of those things are/were.  Yes, we've all seen the headlines "Harris in charge of border!", but what does that actually mean?  I don't personally know.

Pence was in charge of the Covid task force IIRC.  Kamala is in charge of the border situation.
Ditto Pence.  Sure, we all saw the headlines, but what was his actual, true level of responsibility and authority?  If he had decided to implement mask mandates nationwide, would Trump have done so?

In any case, Max, I didn't vote in the "7 months in" poll and I'm not voting in this one, specifically because I have no opinion at all on the job Harris is doing.  My suggestion for future ones would be to at least include an "I don't know" option for Harris so that someone like me could put a vote in for the Biden portion?

Also, unrelated to Harris, but relative to the question "Do you approve of...", it's important to consider what the bar is.  Is it "Do I approve of X relative to what my ideal would be?"  The answer is almost always going to be No, as no one is going to match what I would consider perfection.  Is it "Do I approve of X relative to what I generally expect from that position?"  Is it "Do I approve of X relative to what I expected from the alternative?"  Something else?  My answer would be different depending on the context.

Easy no on Biden.  I had set what I thought was a very low bar for this administration -- just respect ordinary norms, and stay off Twitter.  He's succeeded on the stay-off-Twitter part, but failed miserably at the respect-ordinary-norms part.  I'd still support Biden over Trump, but I'd sit out an election between Biden and DeSantis or Haley or somebody like that.  And I'm not sure whether I would really support Biden over Trump at this point.  I'm not seeing much improvement in government, except that it's less shouty on Twitter.

I also voted no on Harris, but that's only because I have an extremely low opinion of her as a person.  She seems to performing her job of having a pulse quite admirably.

You can tell Biden has had a rough couple of months by all the people who want to steer the thread into a discussion about the theoretical nature of evaluating the role of the vice president in the 21st century. 

You can tell Biden has had a rough couple of months by all the people who want to steer the thread into a discussion about the theoretical nature of evaluating the role of the vice president in the 21st century. 

Remember when they lost their bacon over **** Cheney? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this was partially directed at me, but my comment was more to the "Due to the structure of the poll, I can't vote on the Biden portion without being forced to vote on the Harris portion" angle (i.e. "This field is required").  You can put me down for No on Biden (relative to "what I had hoped") and abstain on Harris.

Biden is doing better than I expected.  I didn't vote for him and swore I never would but I'd consider it if he ran in '24 given that he is actually attempting to get us out of Afghanistan.

Will still never vote for Kamala although I'm not sure what her job description is other than breake the occasional tie in the senate.

Max Power said:
I've long maintained my stance that Joe will not finish his full term. His replacement should be in the conversation as well. 

Only this angle isn't new either.  See through thin as any other time I've heard it.

Easy no on Biden.  I had set what I thought was a very low bar for this administration -- just respect ordinary norms, and stay off Twitter.  He's succeeded on the stay-off-Twitter part, but failed miserably at the respect-ordinary-norms part.  I'd still support Biden over Trump, but I'd sit out an election between Biden and DeSantis or Haley or somebody like that.  And I'm not sure whether I would really support Biden over Trump at this point.  I'm not seeing much improvement in government, except that it's less shouty on Twitter.

I also voted no on Harris, but that's only because I have an extremely low opinion of her as a person.  She seems to performing her job of having a pulse quite admirably.
The is basically me with the exception of sitting out the next election.  I’d vote 3rd party again.  

GordonGekko said:
( I'm pretty sure your agenda got revealed when you ignored all of what was presented above to split hairs. Feel free to respond and before you do, ask yourself in what direction that Gekko Brand will orbitally bombard you next)
Why would anyone respond when you never address any response except the ones from Trump supporters that agree with your posts?  :lol:

In any case, Max, I didn't vote in the "7 months in" poll and I'm not voting in this one, specifically because I have no opinion at all on the job Harris is doing.  My suggestion for future ones would be to at least include an "I don't know" option for Harris so that someone like me could put a vote in for the Biden portion?

Also, unrelated to Harris, but relative to the question "Do you approve of...", it's important to consider what the bar is.  Is it "Do I approve of X relative to what my ideal would be?"  The answer is almost always going to be No, as no one is going to match what I would consider perfection.  Is it "Do I approve of X relative to what I generally expect from that position?"  Is it "Do I approve of X relative to what I expected from the alternative?"  Something else?  My answer would be different depending on the context.

LOGICAL FALLACY: Logic Chopping (AKA: quibbling, nit-picking, smokescreen, splitting-hairs, trivial objections)

Description: ( Using in an unhelpful and pedantic manner which supports irrelevant over precision)  Focusing on trivial details instead of directly addressing the main issue in dispute. 

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/logicalfallacies/Logic-Chopping

LOGICAL FALLACY: Trivial Objections

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trivial_objections

If you are going to do something, do it right. If you are going to attempt to derail the thread and troll Conservatives with splitting hairs, then at least show some actual skill at it.

The point remains - Biden is the oldest first term POTUS in all of American political history. He has been widely documented on video, interviews and in transcripts showing what many believe to be severe cognitive decline, up to and including dementia. He is the de facto leader of the free world and controls the most powerful military force in all of human history. Which includes tactical command of up to 6000 nuclear weapons. Questions regarding the competency of his practical line of succession is completely relevant.  Questions regarding his actual self agency in all matters regarding to his role as head of state, Commander In Chief and the expectation that the American President's role is to lead the way in matters of foreign relations and foreign policy is all completely relevant to him and his entire line of succession.

I'd actually have two minuscule shreds of actual respect for you if you cut the passive aggressive logical fallacy bombing and just came to hunt Conservative viewpoints, clearly for sport, out in the open.

These last two Executive Orders will be hard fought legal battles that reach SCOTUS. The rulings will impact the actual reach of the Executive Branch in how far it can go without regard for the actual intent and functionality of Separation Of Powers and Checks And Balances. This is a now a major Constitutional conflict and question that will ripple into how America actually functions for the rest of it's existence in all of human history. When Clarence Thomas, who is seen as the fulcrum point for Pro Life advocates, starts to cite Roe Vs Wade in this, he is now a target for the fringe radical Pro Choice zealots out there. Do you realize the kind of national crisis you will see in every major city in America if all of already enraged Black America sees a black Supreme Court Justice get his ticket punched by radicals looking to change the composition of SCOTUS by force? Over 40 million firearms were sold to civilians in the United States in 2020. You will have massive out of control rioting and armed citizens who believe their government has abandoned them to be massacred, just like those left to perish in Afghanistan.   And you want to play cheap and lazy word games.

Next time, come heavy or don't come at all.

On some issues I do approve.

Overall...no.  Same as the last poll like this.

How we left Afghanistan, the continued issues at the border (first and foremost not making vaccines mandatory to enter), and now a bit of overreach on vaccines to businesses.  Those I strongly disprove of his performance.

Strictly based on job performance I voted No and would have voted N/A for Kamala but said No because she hasn’t influenced things in a positive way that I can see.

Biden has been a mess but I’m pretty sure you watched 1/6 and know what that means to our democracy - I have zero concerns that Biden will try to do anything possible to stay in office if he loses.  We already know some of the stuff the other guy will try - I’m not willing to see what else he and his enablers have cooked up if he gets back in the Oval Office.  And quite frankly I’m surprised you don’t feel the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
.... and now a bit of overreach on vaccines to businesses....

DIRECT HEADLINE: Joe Biden: Covid vaccination in US will not be mandatory

Published  December 5 2020

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55193939

You call it "a bit of an overreach", I call it an open and egregious attack on the United States Constitution. You can't treat Congress like a speed bump in a mall parking lot. You can't just legislate from the Oval Office.

I recognize most of the lawyers who regularly post openly here on the FBG forums and wave their law degrees around like battering rams lean left. And I recognize most of them don't deal with Constitutional law in their day to day practices. Most here probably haven't covered any of this since moot court or in some outlines for a class how many untold years ago.

That being said, Biden is trying to package a vaccine mandate he can practically make ( direct federal employees)  along with more of his unconstitutional madness. Did anyone forget the CDC just up and deciding what landlords can and can't do with their own property?  Biden is going to push some outdated OSHA regulation claiming exigencies that won't pass legal muster in any actual free and fair court in America. Which lends the question, to push this, what is going to be free and fair about our legal system anymore?

Will the endless gaggle of leftist lawyers here say nothing about this?

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT BIDEN AND NOT JUST ABOUT TRUMP AND NOT JUST ABOUT THE PANDEMIC, THIS IS ABOUT THE WORLD YOUR CHILDREN WILL INHERIT.

If this somehow survives, where will the legal slippery slope go down the road for your children? Your grandchildren? Everyone you've ever loved in this life?  What happens in 5-10-15 years from now when Big Pharma uses it's political puppets to decide your children need to be held down and injected with whatever will help their profit margin the most.

Here's a crazy idea. Maybe more people would trust the government more when it says the vaccine is there to help them if Biden would stop getting caught lying about everything. Maybe there wouldn't be a need to set the Constitution on fire if Biden just stopped lying to the American people.

The Constitution was not designed by the Founder to be treated like a suggestion box at a local Olive Garden by Biden's handlers and Susan Rice.

The real pandemic seems to be how some of you, not all, but far too many, will rationalize the surrender of your own freedom because social media outrage told you doing so would finally validate your political tribalism. 

DIRECT HEADLINE: Joe Biden: Covid vaccination in US will not be mandatory

Published  December 5 2020

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55193939

You call it "a bit of an overreach", I call it an open and egregious attack on the United States Constitution. You can't treat Congress like a speed bump in a mall parking lot. You can't just legislate from the Oval Office.

I recognize most of the lawyers who regularly post openly here on the FBG forums and wave their law degrees around like battering rams lean left. And I recognize most of them don't deal with Constitutional law in their day to day practices. Most here probably haven't covered any of this since moot court or in some outlines for a class how many untold years ago.

That being said, Biden is trying to package a vaccine mandate he can practically make ( direct federal employees)  along with more of his unconstitutional madness. Did anyone forget the CDC just up and deciding what landlords can and can't do with their own property?  Biden is going to push some outdated OSHA regulation claiming exigencies that won't pass legal muster in any actual free and fair court in America. Which lends the question, to push this, what is going to be free and fair about our legal system anymore?

Will the endless gaggle of leftist lawyers here say nothing about this?

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT BIDEN AND NOT JUST ABOUT TRUMP AND NOT JUST ABOUT THE PANDEMIC, THIS IS ABOUT THE WORLD YOUR CHILDREN WILL INHERIT.

If this somehow survives, where will the legal slippery slope go down the road for your children? Your grandchildren? Everyone you've ever loved in this life?  What happens in 5-10-15 years from now when Big Pharma uses it's political puppets to decide your children need to be held down and injected with whatever will help their profit margin the most.

Here's a crazy idea. Maybe more people would trust the government more when it says the vaccine is there to help them if Biden would stop getting caught lying about everything. Maybe there wouldn't be a need to set the Constitution on fire if Biden just stopped lying to the American people.

The Constitution was not designed by the Founder to be treated like a suggestion box at a local Olive Garden by Biden's handlers and Susan Rice.

The real pandemic seems to be how some of you, not all, but far too many, will rationalize the surrender of your own freedom because social media outrage told you doing so would finally validate your political tribalism. 
Hey GG.  How much of this really matters?  According to you if Newsom survives the recall the world is going to starve. I’m just trying to figure out which thing I’m supposed to be more scared of.  My children starving or being forcibly injected by big pharma in 5-10-15 years with some unknown drug for profits.  

Max Power said:
I’ve always thought this as well.  I think he retires in another year.  

Don't elect a guy with dementia and we aren't having this conversation. Own his horrible VP as well. Plenty of better options, but he went with diversity over qualifications. 
I agree with this completely.  My views were transparent during the election……once again, we had two historically bad choices for President.   (How did we manage to do that twice in 4 years?   Oh yeah, Democratic primary voters are idiots)

Biden has been almost exactly what I expected.   Bad.  Embarrassing.   Inept.  Losing his marbles.  Choose whatever words you want.

I would still vote for him over Trump - which isn’t the purpose of this thread - but it’s absurd that once again we had two horrific choices IMO.

Harris is awful.  Her stupid smirk when answering serious questions……ugh.

Wasn’t she put in charge of fixing the border crisis?  How’d she do there?
As noted earlier, while I've seen the headlines, I don't really know what her actual responsibility or authority is.  Much like Pence with the COVID task force; I don't know what his level of authority was there.  I assume he would not have been allowed to implement federal mask mandates, but would have had to get Trump's blessing.  Ditto Harris here.  What can she do here on her own?  What can't she do?

@IvanKaramazov put it pretty well earlier.  Her job function, beyond breaking ties in the Senate, is "be alive".  She seems alive, best I can tell, so...

As noted earlier, while I've seen the headlines, I don't really know what her actual responsibility or authority is.  Much like Pence with the COVID task force; I don't know what his level of authority was there.  I assume he would not have been allowed to implement federal mask mandates, but would have had to get Trump's blessing.  Ditto Harris here.  What can she do here on her own?  What can't she do?

@IvanKaramazov put it pretty well earlier.  Her job function, beyond breaking ties in the Senate, is "be alive".  She seems alive, best I can tell, so...
I don’t follow politics closely or know the history behind the VP spot but it just seems weird to me that that 2nd in command of just about anything would be viewed in this way.  

I don’t follow politics closely or know the history behind the VP spot but it just seems weird to me that that 2nd in command of just about anything would be viewed in this way.  

VP really isn't "2nd in Command" of anything though, is she?

She is 2nd in the Line of Succession - but that is very different than being "2nd in Command"

VP really isn't "2nd in Command" of anything though, is she?

She is 2nd in the Line of Succession - but that is very different than being "2nd in Command"
Based on how I meant it, yes.  But even if I went with line of succession it doesn’t really change my point.  I don’t understand the idea that they are almost figureheads.  

You need to know all the details of her responsibilities / authority?  It’s a high level leadership position.  Such a strange take. 

he's doing fine.  still not a narcissistic sociopath, which was all I was really looking for.

VP is relevant.  have no idea what she does on a daily basis anyway.

I remember Pence visiting ground zero, the nursing home in WA, making a bunch of promises and keeping them.

She still hasn't found the Rio Grande Valley, she went to El Paso.  That's the equivalent of going to Alaska in the early stages of the pandemic.   :lol:  

It’s a high level leadership position.  Such a strange take. 

Has the VP ever been a "high level leadership position"?  Maybe Cheney calling the shots for Bush.

The VP has no defined role - other than presiding over the Senate and casting a vote in the even of a tie.  Each president opts to use their VP in different way - which is why I always laugh when people talk about the "most qualified" VP candidate.  The qualifications for each VP are different, and really down to what the sitting president wants.  Typically though, the president does not want a VP who overshadows the President.

Now - do I think Harris has made the most of her position - in terms of setting herself up for the Dem nomination in 2024?  No, I do not.  But, I don't know what authority she has been granted by Biden, and what she has done with that.  So, I can't say whether she is doing what Biden wants, or not.  

Why did Trump dump Pence from the Covid press-conferences?
Doing too good of a job?   You'd have to ask him.

Pence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Harris, obviously.

Biden is doing better than I expected.  I didn't vote for him and swore I never would but I'd consider it if he ran in '24 given that he is actually attempting to get us out of Afghanistan.

Will still never vote for Kamala although I'm not sure what her job description is other than breake the occasional tie in the senate.

Biden will not run again at 82 years old. I am just hoping he is able to finish his term.

Has the VP ever been a "high level leadership position"?  Maybe Cheney calling the shots for Bush.

The VP has no defined role - other than presiding over the Senate and casting a vote in the even of a tie.  Each president opts to use their VP in different way - which is why I always laugh when people talk about the "most qualified" VP candidate.  The qualifications for each VP are different, and really down to what the sitting president wants.  Typically though, the president does not want a VP who overshadows the President.

Now - do I think Harris has made the most of her position - in terms of setting herself up for the Dem nomination in 2024?  No, I do not.  But, I don't know what authority she has been granted by Biden, and what she has done with that.  So, I can't say whether she is doing what Biden wants, or not.  
You don’t know what authority she’s been granted?  Let me help you out.  Pretty clear charge on a hugely important crisis.  But I get it. You and the other Liberals in here can’t bring yourself to fairly evaluate anything that is critical of Democrats.  So I’ll do it for you- she has done a terrible job on the border.

So I’ll do it for you- she has done a terrible job on the border.

How are you defining "terrible job"?

How does that compare to whatever situation she inherited?

What is her authority here?  What should she be doing differently?  How does that compare with the SOS, or DHS, or INS?

As noted earlier, while I've seen the headlines, I don't really know what her actual responsibility or authority is.  Much like Pence with the COVID task force; I don't know what his level of authority was there.  I assume he would not have been allowed to implement federal mask mandates, but would have had to get Trump's blessing.  Ditto Harris here.  What can she do here on her own?  What can't she do
Pence stood in front of a microphone almost daily and took questions about the task force he was in charge of

Where the hell is Kamala?

Users who are viewing this thread