What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

League Dominator - Whose projections do you use? (1 Viewer)

PinkydaPimp

Footballguy
Curious how folks tweak the projections.  I typically use Sigs projections.  Do you ?  Do you use consensus?  Does it change per position?  Curious how folks typically configure this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking league dominator as in who to start each week? If so I have found I look at consensus. Often times one expert is higher on one player than another so a balanced approach works best. 

I find it entirely incomprehensible. Maybe I didn't set something properly, although there isn't much to setup, but I absolutely imported my league.

Something is very wrong when it recommends starting Taysom Hill, Jacoby Brisset (okay, at least he's starting) and K.Hinton over Josh Allen, Derek Carr and Justin Herbert.

K.Hinton? Who the hell is K.Hinton?

At any rate I can't trust anything that follows if that is the first recommendation it makes.

I find it entirely incomprehensible. Maybe I didn't set something properly, although there isn't much to setup, but I absolutely imported my league.

Something is very wrong when it recommends starting Taysom Hill, Jacoby Brisset (okay, at least he's starting) and K.Hinton over Josh Allen, Derek Carr and Justin Herbert.

K.Hinton? Who the hell is K.Hinton?

At any rate I can't trust anything that follows if that is the first recommendation it makes.
That seems odd.  Did you sync it straight from the league?  I haven’t seen anything like that.

So, is everyone happy with the 5 second primer or does everyone simply ignore it?
It’s helpful especially if you have many leagues.   Though I’m typically digging down into rankings.  My favorite is the top 250 where i can see my team and other teams.  I use it to find trade targets.

Is there a way to change player position in LD? C. Patterson is listed as WR in the tools apps and RB by the Falcons and my league. TIA.

Users who are viewing this thread