What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop which one for a D? Help! (1 Viewer)

Who to drop week 1?

• Sermon

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Ty'Son Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Callaway

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Shenault

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Avery

Footballguy
10 team .5 PPR league so the waiver wire in "plump", and I have been unsuccessful making a trade this week so need to drop one of these guys for a defense today.

Trey Sermon - I think he may take over this backfield sooner rather than later
Ty'Son Williams - I think his value may go up in a flash week this week as Murray gets up to speed.  Want to try to sell again after week 1
Marquez Callaway - WR1 and T. Smith is already hurt
Shenault - I think he'll see the ball in a lot of different ways

Overall, I think WRs are easier to find on the wire in this league (for example, both Moores, Edwards, Green are all on the wire) so I think the smart move is to drop one of the WRs but who?

Will do my best to help back if you leave a link! 

Ew, that's not a nice choice. Probably drop Viska tbh. Roster as a whole might make me change my mind though

Short roster and I'm RB heavy.

QBs: Hurts
RBs: CMC, Mixon, D. Harris, Swift Ty'Son Williams, Sermon
WRs: Cooper, Jeudy, Shenault, Callaway
TEs: Waller

Now thinking about Sermon with his active.  Trying not to be short sighted but I gotta pick someone in the next 1/2 hour. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You probably already chose but after week 1 looks like Callaway should be the one to drop. Sermon going to get action with Mostert's injury. 

Users who are viewing this thread