What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers vs Bills - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Glad this game is on in New England area. Great match up. Looking forward to seeing Najae Harris and Pat Friermuth.

I know I’m in the minority, but I think this will be a much closer game than the spread and pundits indicate. Ben is as healthy as he’ll be all year and the defense is still nasty. 

Should be a great game. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I’m in the minority, but I think this will be a much closer game than the spread and pundits indicate. Ben is as healthy as he’ll be all year and the defense is still nasty. 

Should be a great game. 
The Bill's defense got better with the addition of Rousseau as a pass rusher, but Big Ben gets rid of the ball quickly so the improvement might not show up in this game. This is one of many potentially great games in week 1.

Steeler defense holds after 70 yard ko return by Mckenzie who torched Miami last year. Can Allen beat the great Steeler defense? Yes, if they get some run production.

Steeler defense holds after 70 yard ko return by Mckenzie who torched Miami last year. Can Allen beat the great Steeler defense? Yes, if they get some run production.
Looks like he hurt his shoulder. He ran off to lockeroom. X-rays?

Allen with a great escape from the pocket and run for a first down nullified by a holding penalty.  They're getting pressure on Allen.  Nice catch and throw to Sanders. Then another oline hold call. 

Holding, holding and more holding. Yuck.

And Josh’s struggle hitting those open deep receivers that we saw last year especially early raises its ugly head. Should have been a huge TD.

Buffalo’s O-line is going to be a problem for them all year IMO. When you’re alternating OGs in Game 1 because none of them can show they can definitely do the job, that’s a serious problem. Cody Ford is such a disappointment.

Buffalo’s O-line is going to be a problem for them all year IMO. When you’re alternating OGs in Game 1 because none of them can show they can definitely do the job, that’s a serious problem. Cody Ford is such a disappointment.
Kind of funny 2 guys that live probably 30 minutes from each other in Eagles country on opposite vested rooting sides of this game :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelers D looking really good so far.  This is why I picked them to still win 10 games and make the playoffs.  

Allen has not been sharp so far. Missed 2 open deep guys and that screen was awful as well.

McDermott coaching a terrible game as well. He has punted 3 times now when he should have gone for it each time. Haven’t seen the odds yet in the 3rd one, but the first two the odds were hugely in favor of going for it.

Bills winning special teams battle… which is the biggest difference in the score so far. Should be interesting if Pittsburgh can get out of their own end zone. 

Users who are viewing this thread