What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dolphins vs Patriots - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Can’t wait to see how Mac handles pressure of his first game. It’s a marque match up of young Alabama QBs. 

Ankle injury to our best run stopper, Davis. Looked like an ankle. But he walked off.
Looked like a knee sprain to me. Knee bent in pretty badly......hopefully only a mild sprain.

Meantime we are going to smother Jones......he will be under constant pressure.

I just want to see if we are capable of pushing the ball down field. I like getting Myles going.....and also getting Waddle into space.....but we need to go in the seam to Gesicki and downfall to Parker

Mac Jones.............dead man walking.

Dolphins are going to be all over him....all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already a good adjustment by the Pats.

3 step drops, slight roll outs......5 and 7 step drops backs they are taking big chances vs the pass rush. 

A chess match here between Bellicheat and Flores.

But so far, being down by just 4 is ok, given how there is a lack of ball control on offense. Let’s see if our D can wake up. 

Not sure why the refs blew the whistle on that offsides.  Kind of hard to even come up with what they even think should have caused them to blow it dead there.

I don't really understand why the Dolphins are working so hard to burn clock here.  37 seconds at the 35 yard line isn't exactly a ton of time.

Users who are viewing this thread