What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers vs Saints - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

You can see early that the decision making for jameis is much improved. Throwing it away when nothing is there, and tucking and running in Man situations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe is Rodgers hadn't acted like a ##### all off season he would be more prepared for this game.
That's what I'm thinking. I feel like judging by the jeopardy thing, the grown out sunshine hair....he's in his RG3 "I'm a celeb GQ model" phase. Wondering if his hearts still in football.

Sigh. Well the good news is, Rodgers is only costing me one game. In a 1QB league I have no problem dropping him if this is what he's gonna do. 

Not head, not low, not late, didn't drive him into the ground.  He hit him perfectly in the 1 spot you're allowed to actually hit a QB.

If they're going to make all these dumb roughing the passer rules then they need to make it reviewable to let them pick up the flag or something.  So tired of these dumb roughing calls every time someone makes a good play.

Users who are viewing this thread