What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver Wire Gems Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Hmm, I saw who will be the hot add week 1. My apologies if this is overlapping that thread. 
We should probably change the thread title of the other one, as it still looks like a prediction one.

Otherwise this title may be more helpful among those who haven't posted in the other one. 

if not rostered, I'm loving Brandin Cooks. I like what Zach Wilson showed once he got going. 

Darnold looked impressive. 

Trevor Lawrence threw 3 TDs and 334 yards or whatever his stats were. he also had about 170 dropped passes from bumbling idiots on the Jags roster. if they tighten that up, and after seeing the total lack of commitment to the running game, TL is in for a HUGE year!

Tanner9919 said:
if not rostered, I'm loving Brandin Cooks. I like what Zach Wilson showed once he got going. 

Darnold looked impressive. 

Trevor Lawrence threw 3 TDs and 334 yards or whatever his stats were. he also had about 170 dropped passes from bumbling idiots on the Jags roster. if they tighten that up, and after seeing the total lack of commitment to the running game, TL is in for a HUGE year!
I'd be blown away if Cooks isn't rostered in a league of any size.

TL, Darnold, and Wilson all could be interesting in 2QB leagues (but likely are already rostered), but I can't imagine anyone will ever be happy with them as their starting QB.

Actually...

shouldn't the title on these be for the upcoming week? so if this is the new new FAAB thread maybe it should be Week 2 WW Gens?

I need a WR gem….give me something good. 
As mentioned early in here, I like C.Wilson Dal

Gallup put on IR today with that calf, I'm in for a piece of that Dallas slinging it everywhere passing attack at least for a few weeks while Gallup is out. 

Juwan Johnson. 

In a league virtually void of consistent producing TEs,  grabbing this lottery ticket could payoff nicely in dynasty leagues.

Juwan Johnson. 

In a league virtually void of consistent producing TEs,  grabbing this lottery ticket could payoff nicely in dynasty leagues.
I've got him one dynasty. I was holding JJ, Parham, Tremble and Noah Gray in development TE roll during preseason and kept JJ simply because he seemed to have fastest path to production. Feeling smart for once ....

Shepherd is available in my league. My concern is that it appears Barkley is continuing his decline. When defenses no longer have to scheme hard on the run, they'll be able to cover better and Jones will struggle feeding his receivers. 

I'm thinking about grabbing C. Patterson for free after waivers run. He's a wr/rb in Yahoo and if Davis goes down you could have a starting rb in your wr slot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread