What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ravens (-4) at Raiders, 50.5 O/U - Game Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm on Ravens -4 and Ravens ML

Reasons

1) Harbaugh great against the spread in openers

2) Baltimore injuries overplayed in media

3) Ravens a better roster

I also bet big on Watkins yardage over 38.5  

Last edited by a moderator:
I took Raiders ML, but not with confidence. That said, I think they are positioned to surprise a lot of people tonight. How the newly built OL performs against the Ravens front will be the pivot point in the matchup IMO. The OL needs to hold up for the Raiders to have a chance.

I took Raiders ML, but not with confidence. That said, I think they are positioned to surprise a lot of people tonight. How the newly built OL performs against the Ravens front will be the pivot point in the matchup IMO. The OL needs to hold up for the Raiders to have a chance.

Not to mention the Raiders have a lot to prove on defense too. (a lot of new starters and new D coordinator)

Too many Raiders question marks to bet the Raiders side IMHO.

nittanylion said:
Week 1 MNF road favorites are 7-17 ATS, which includes a subset of 3-16 when favored by less than 6.

Ravens 5-0 ATS week 1 last 5 years...something will have to give.

I'm only here to see how ty'son williams plays, not because there's a small chance marquise brown goes off and ruins my perfect first week.

week one with hardly any preseason action for the starters ? It`s either gonna be a shootout ,or a sloppy low scoring flag fest 

Still motioning Ruggs to get the defense off the scent of Jacobs.

Hoo boy. Didn't work last year. Won't work this year.

wow they got Steve Aoki? cool
Yes cool for many people. I first heard about him as I walked outside the fence of Miami's Ultra Music Festival wondering what my teenage daughter was doing inside. It was 2011. I heard people joke that ecstasy was the official currency. 

Yep. They had Ruggs wide open downfield and didn't throw deep. That's the story, morning glory.

Waste of a fantasy pick. What a dud. He and Edwards, both.

Same stuff as last year. Raiders to Waller, Lamar running.

It's not going to be any different. This is the NFL.

Yes cool for many people. I first heard about him as I walked outside the fence of Miami's Ultra Music Festival wondering what my teenage daughter was doing inside. It was 2011. I heard people joke that ecstasy was the official currency. 
Sports teams tend to be 5-10 years tragically late on that so yeah, still cool.

Users who are viewing this thread