What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Footballguys Feature - Diving Deeper With Snap Counts, Targets And Routes Run (1 Viewer)

We listened to feedback from folks asking for more insight early in the week. 

I love what we're doing with our Justin Freeman here.

https://www.footballguys.com/article/2021-unexpected-observations-week02

This is a great addition, thanks Joe.

ETA: Wrote before I viewed, based in the thread title? Is there somewhere to view all of the underlying data? 

I spend not insignificant time each week tracking down snap counts, targets and routes run. I usually find it piecemeal and across several platforms.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great addition, thanks Joe.

ETA: Wrote before I viewed, based in the thread title? Is there somewhere to view all of the underlying data? 

I spend not insignificant time each week tracking down snap counts, targets and routes run. I usually find it piecemeal and across several platforms.

No. We do the same thing piecing it together from lots of sources. 

Nice new article although I didn't see this until after reviewing all the snaps myself. Doh. I will still look at the individual team snaps because I do IDP.

Now, if I could only navigate the site like I was used to before this season.

Thanks. We're also updating the formatting for this page. I know it's not good now. 

It was a lot easier when we had a week 2 page with all of the articles separated into topics. Unless it is that way already and I just haven't spent enough time looking around.

Users who are viewing this thread