What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Potential trade (1 Viewer)

Frank-29

Footballguy
So I’m looking to see what you all think would be a solid/fair rb prospect that I can trade for if I was offering to trade away Corey Davis and fournett as a package deal. 

it’s a full ppr league and I need another rb in the case I trade Carson away. My next rb 2 would be K.Hunt and I have zeke at 1. 

Any suggestions ?? 

Popular buy lows after week 1 would include Najae Harris, Austin Ekeler, but for what you are willing to trade I think you may try to target Javonte Williams, as a more realistic choice. Hunt and Zeke can hold it down until Javonte takes the helm- I think the Gordon TD was artificially good and anyone following boxscore might be down on the Rookie RB on this run first team.

So you are trying to obtain another RB "in case you trade away Carson"?  I don't think I quite understand the logic here.  Davis is going to have a huge year so I wouldn't be looking to trade him away......especially if it's a just in case you trade away someone else.  

if your going to be trading chris carson. Package carson and Davis together for a greater return at RB. Than move fournette for a WR or Package him with another existing WR for a WR/flex upgrade. It ultimately depends on who you have in your other lineup position but based on the initial davis and fournette trade, im thinking that davis is on your bench and not even in a wr or flex spot.

Users who are viewing this thread