What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CHANCE FOR HOPE RAFFLE - DIAMOND HOOP EARRINGS (1 Viewer)

bigbottom

Footballguy
First, I want to thank all of you for your years-long support of Chance for Hope Foundation, a charity founded by my wife and me to honor the legacy of our son Chance who passed away from brain cancer at the age of 13.  This charity provides support services to children with cancer and their families in the form of free temporary housing in one of our five apartment residences for children from all around the world traveling to Texas Children's Hospital or MD Anderson for cancer treatments, free meal deliveries to pediatric cancer families on the inpatient floors at those hospitals, an annual dance for teens with cancer, and a back to school gift card drive.  We have also funded $425,000 in medical research grants in an effort to improve treatment protocols and one day find a cure for childhood cancer.

In conjunction with our annual gala (coming up on September 23rd), we always have a raffle that is open to all (attendance at the gala is not necessary).  Our raffle has had amazing support in the past from the posters here at FBGs and we hope you will once again participate.  Here is the link to the raffle page and I have also copied and pasted the relevant information below.  Thank you in advance for your consideration in buying a ticket!!!

Raffle Link

Chance's Circle of Faith Diamond Hoop Earrings Raffle

Chance for Hope Foundation is excited to invite you to participate in our Chance's Circle of Faith Diamond Hoop Earrings Raffle!  All proceeds will fund our Chance for Hope programs providing support to children with cancer and their families, as well as our pediatric cancer research initiatives.

The raffle prize is an absolutely stunning pair of diamond hoop earrings, valued at $4,500!  Custom-designed and generously donated by our wonderful friends at ACORI Diamonds & Design, these gorgeous earrings feature brilliant cut diamonds totaling two and one-third carats set in 14 karat white gold.  A $100 contribution will secure you a raffle ticket, and a maximum of 200 raffle tickets will be sold.  That means your odds of winning are spectacular if you buy a ticket, and even better if you buy two!  

The raffle drawing will be held at our annual charity event, Totally 80s Class Reunion, on September 23, 2021, but you do not have to be present to win.  Up to 150 tickets will be available for purchase in advance of the event, so don't delay and get your tickets now!

Users who are viewing this thread