What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Join Now banner (1 Viewer)

You can get rid of it on computer with Adblock Plus or using Brave browser, but I'm not sure on mobile.
I should have mentioned with Adblock Plus (at least with the Chrome extension) - just click on the extension ABP icon, click "Block element" towards the bottom of the menu, then click on the banner on the page.

I should have mentioned with Adblock Plus (at least with the Chrome extension) - just click on the extension ABP icon, click "Block element" towards the bottom of the menu, then click on the banner on the page.

I was also able to do this to block the "Join Now" button and the black eye joe smiley.

Oh damn. I have had ABP forever and never knew of this feature. Brilliant! 

Users who are viewing this thread