What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Co-Founders for Fantasy Site 2qbfantasy.com (1 Viewer)

Clifford

Footballguy
Hey, I am looking for 2-3 dedicated people who are looking to turn this hobby into either a reliable second income or full-time business. Immediate needs are writers and people who can also help ideate a realistic path to revenue creation outside of affiliate work and ads. Whether this be a new DFS service or hosted platform. Right now need someone who can do weekly rankings and sit/start articles. Future needs involve the above and SEO strategy. Site is 2qbfantasy.com. Email me at info@2qbfantasy.com if interested.

Good to see things have not changed around here 😁

I started the site back in July and thus far we are growing organic users every month, primarily around 2QB and Superflex strategy articles. Not huge numbers yet but MoM growth is not bad, no paid promotion at all. Would love to find folks who would like to either eventually do this full-time or would like a sustainable and fun side-gig.

I'm going to start 3qbfantasy.com

:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:
7’s the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that’s the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin’ on a branch, eatin’ lots of sunflowers on my uncle’s ranch. You know that old children’s tale from the sea. It’s like you’re dreamin’ about Gorgonzola cheese when it’s clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

7’s the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that’s the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin’ on a branch, eatin’ lots of sunflowers on my uncle’s ranch. You know that old children’s tale from the sea. It’s like you’re dreamin’ about Gorgonzola cheese when it’s clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

Who works out in 6 minutes?  You won't even get your heart going

Users who are viewing this thread