What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thursday Night Football Game Thread - 09.16.21 - WFT (-3.5) vs. NYG 40.5 O/U (1 Viewer)

They're in the same room! Together!

GB you guys, my GBs.

eta* I changed my mind four times during those articles. I thought crepes sealed the deal, but then I thought, "Who has ever had a truly good crepe? They're too sweet!"

So I'm back to square one.

I'm playing the over. Did I mention I never gamble? True story. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Washington Post: WFT-Giants preview: Washington’s defense gets another shot at Daniel Jones

Daniel Jones is 8-19 as a starting quarterback in the NFL, but he is a perfect 4-0 against Washington. Since entering the league in 2019, Jones has been inconsistent because of his inability to hold on to the football. The third-year starter has turned the ball over 40 times in his career, making him the second-fastest player to reach that mark in NFL history behind Marc Bulger.

But Jones seems to have Washington’s number through four matchups. He has a higher quarterback rating vs. Washington than any team that he has faced more than once. He also has passed for more yards (901) against Washington than against any other opponent and has thrown for eight touchdowns; he hasn’t thrown for more than four against any other team.

Quarterbacks with perfect records vs. Washington (min. 4 starts)

Matthew Stafford 5-0

Matt Ryan 5-0

Steve Young 4-0

Daniel Jones 4-0

Matt Cassel 4-0

Does this game have the fewest relevant fantasy players this week?  What a contrast with DAL @ TB. 

Still, lots of intrigue and I'll watch when I get home. BTW,  pancakes are best served with molasses.

Does this game have the fewest relevant fantasy players this week?  What a contrast with DAL @ TB. 

Still, lots of intrigue and I'll watch when I get home. BTW,  pancakes are best served with molasses.
Still a pretty far amount in my opinion. Barkley, Gibson, Golladay, Shepard, McLaurin, Thomas, possibly both defenses.

I would think Patriots/Jets has fewest. Besides Harris, Davis, and the Pats D, I'm not sure anybody else is in many lineups.

I have Sterling Shepard and the WFT defense starting tonight.  I can have my pancake and eat it too?

maybe NE-NYJ?

thought this was interesting:

Most top-12 FF games, by team, in Week One:

4- DET, TB

3- ARI, KC, LAR, MIN, NO, PHI

I think there are a bunch of guys for fantasy football. I have Chase Young, Terry McLaurin, and Kamren Curl all in the starting lineup for my fantasy team. Darius Slayton will be seeing the bench, though I'm tempted to put him in.

I think there are a bunch of guys for fantasy football. I have Chase Young, Terry McLaurin, and Kamren Curl all in the starting lineup for my fantasy team. Darius Slayton will be seeing the bench, though I'm tempted to put him in.
Would love to see Chase go off

Would love to see Chase go off
Yeah, I'm getting the sinking feeling that this year is all double-teams for Young. I saw his efficiency last year via a Kislingbury graph (you know who that is, you're in the IDP threads with me) and it was good, but he was double-teamed a lot last year. Cat was out of the bag before there was even a bag.

Jones is doing the Washington thing again. Garret is noticeably going uptempo and giving Jones short one-look reads.

Now Jones is huddling. Nervousness increasing.

The minute I saw Barkley leave the field and the Giants go 5 wide with a TE lining up as a WR, I knew Jones was running the ball.

Color me surprised.

I really think Washington's defense is greatly overrated. Its a great DL, but pretty mediocre everywhere else. 

That empty set Daniel Jones draw, seems to work at least once a game.

I really think Washington's defense is greatly overrated. Its a great DL, but pretty mediocre everywhere else. 

That empty set Daniel Jones draw, seems to work at least once a game.
I've holding both the WFT and the Browns D in my dynasty league.  I'm looking to drop one to for a speculative add, and so far I'm not impressed with the Washington D.

That roughing call was utter crap. If that's how the NFL wants to call it, I'm done. I can find better things to do with my time.

Users who are viewing this thread