What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cousins, Cook and Jefferson?? (1 Viewer)

thedugout01

Footballguy
Right now I have Teddy Bridgewater as my streaming QB (got caught in the draft waiting too long). Cousins is on the waiver wire but that would give me Cousins, Cook and Jefferson in my starting lineup. To get cousins I’d have to either drop Trey Lance, Mattison or Marvin Jones. 

Any advice would be helpful!

To help encourage people to provide feedback on questions in the ACF, please be sure to include:- Size of League (Number of Teams)- Type of League (Dynasty, Redraft, etc.)- Weekly Starting Requirements- Scoring System- Your Entire Roster (if looking to drop Player A for Player B)This way, those that are reading your post can have a much better idea of what to recommend without guessing.You may also want to indicate what you are leaning toward or might be intending to do.

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/101419-if-you-want-to-get-responses-to-questions/page/2/#comment-19609987

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread