What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Evaluation (too late to ask for advice 😬) (1 Viewer)

eighsse

Footballguy
So I already made this trade. I feel mostly good about it. Wondering what others think.

12-team, 20-man roster, full PPR, true dynasty, QRRWWFKD

My roster WAS:

Hurts, Tua, Tyrod, (Fitz IR)

Mixon, Swift, Mitchell, Singletary+Moss, Gainwell, Ahmed, Dallas, Kylin Hill, (Etienne, Evans IR)

AJ Brown, Lamb, Godwin, DJ Moore, Bryan Edwards, (Bateman IR)

Hockenson (note that it's a 0-1 TE league)

Succop+Saints

So, I gave up DJ Moore, Mitchell, and my 1st and 2nd rounders in 2022 (hoping these are late picks, but you never know in fantasy). I got Aaron Jones and Michael Gallup (IR). We know Jones is better than week 1. But will he be back as good as he has been before? Is GB in an overall freefall? Some arrows point toward "his best days are behind him". I know I overpaid based on general concensus numbers. Hope it turns out to be worth it, but curious if anyone has input, good or bad.

I hate to say this…but I wouldn’t have made this deal. GB didn’t draft Dillon with a second round pick to have him sit. Dillon will be the guy next year.

I hate to say this…but I wouldn’t have made this deal. GB didn’t draft Dillon with a second round pick to have him sit. Dillon will be the guy next year.
That's a good point; hope you're wrong or that Dillon fails to produce. One option would be to try to acquire Dillon.

Users who are viewing this thread