What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans vs Browns - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Who is is #21 for CLEV? He is a horrible DB. And the CLEV defense, oof.
CB Denzel Ward is pretty good.  He is not having a great 1st quarter that is for sure.

Texans made a fantastic play off a play-action with an added fake-reverse to a perfectly timed screen to Lindsay for the tying score.  Really impressively designed play with perfect timing.

What has gotten into the Texans thus far this year? Playing like they read the press clippings and want to make people look foolish. 

Did the Texans just decline a penalty on 3rd down so they could punt? I was half paying attention. What in the world would be the logic there?

Dumb coaching decision as Texans HC doesn't take 5 yards and another try, instead punts into the end zone.  Net gain of about 15 yards.  Not smart football.

David J. Chao - ProFootballDoc @ProFootballDoc · 1m

By video, #BakerMayfield subluxes/dislocates left non throwing shoulder on tackle after pick. Heads to locker room for left shoulder harness/brace and likely to return.

Oh boy. Not like I expected much this year out of my Texans but kiss any good juju goodbye if Tunsil is out. 

Oh boy. Not like I expected much this year out of my Texans but kiss any good juju goodbye if Tunsil is out. 
His replacement got a holding penalty the first time he had to pass-pro Myles Garrett and they had RB David Johnson double teaming Myles as he took him down.  

Its gonna get ugly.

MLB Jacob Phillips OUT for the season

MLB Anthony Walker OUT on IR for at least 3 games

During game MLB Malcolm Smith goes out

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We called up a special teamer but I don't think they will play him so HUGE impact.

ADD:  Now DT Malik Mcdowell gets injured and he was playing sensationally.  

WTF is up with this game?

Chubb, 9 carries avg 6.1. Hunt 9 carries, avg 3.8. Why the #### is Chubb not in the game? Is he wore out after 9 frigging carries??

Jeez. Does that stuff go on a lot? In 20 years of going to Texans games I've only seen 1 fight.

Users who are viewing this thread