What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills vs Dolphins - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Prediction: Bills 37, Miami 23. 

Miami doesn't match-up well, especially versus Allen. He had 7 TDs passing and over 600 yards in 6 quarters last year. The Bill defense should be a little better than in 2020. Miami would need a great game from Tua and his WRs to have a chance.

I really think the Bills roll in this one.  Pretty sure I'm thinking with my brain and not my heart, too...

Go Bills!

:suds:

I was going to post that Allen high on the first throw was a bad sign…..but before I could log in….Singletary 😀

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not have "Devin Singletary rips off a 50 yard TD run" on my bingo card.  If my card had had that, I would probably would have thought it was a misprint.

Football is wild. Bills looked incompetent and awful last week then totally dominant so far against Miami this week.

Smh. Fumbles already have been a significant issue for the Bills through just a little over 1 game.

Devin Singletary bout to be the clear #1 in Buffalo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt Milano worth the $ they gave him. Also, Taron Johnson is a good player (just struggles 1 on 1 against bigger receivers).

Allen just playing too fast. Singletary was wide open and Allen rushed it and never set his feet. Then throws an INT. Josh’s feet aren’t getting set at all.

I do not like that call on 3rd and 1. Last week they called all sorts of designed runs to Allen, unnecessarily. This was the time for it.
Agreed. They had two lead blockers on the right and then Moss took the play to the left. Just let Allen push ahead. I don’t get it. 

All the teams that passed on hiring Daboll as their HC looking fairly smart right now. The offensive play calling so far this season has not been all that inspiring.

All the teams that passed on hiring Daboll as their HC looking fairly smart right now. The offensive play calling so far this season has not been all that inspiring.
Second week in a row that the offense looks totally out of sync, and you can't blame this one on Pittsburgh's front seven.

Users who are viewing this thread