What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots vs Jets - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

So Trent Brown is out for the Patriots. Wonder if we see Onwenu back at right tackle?

For the Jets I am surprised no Crowder or Mims. Mims seems in coaches doghouse. Does he have a bad attitude, or just not performing well enough?

So Trent Brown is out for the Patriots. Wonder if we see Onwenu back at right tackle?

For the Jets I am surprised no Crowder or Mims. Mims seems in coaches doghouse. Does he have a bad attitude, or just not performing well enough?
That's the twenty thousand dollar question. Even us homers who follow it haven't heard. It's mystifying and angering.

No Onwenu at tackle. Has not practiced there all camp or this week. They want him at guard. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The good news for NE is Jones can get first downs. But they need so many first downs to score that you have to wonder how many times they can go without chunk plays to score points. 

Right tackle Durant gives up costly sack taking pats out of field goal range. Good lord. 

Wilson throws a deflected pick to give NE ball back. Harris rushing first down but then gave way to Taylor. NE can’t live on short passes as they aren’t going for anything. 

Pats pitch to White than reverse pass to Jones who then hit Smith for 19. Didn’t see it but they say Agholor was wide open for a TD. 

I just subbed out Franklin-Myers in IDP today. Start 3 DL. I will not do that again, health permitting.

The O line is not looking like the strength we thought it was gonna be so far this year.
They have Durant at right tackle. I think he was added right before cut down to 53. So it shows they are desperate at right tackle with Brown out. Thought they might put Onwenu back there and put Karass at guard. But guess not. 

Users who are viewing this thread