What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans vs Seahawks - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

I kinda don’t want to watch this one. It’s gonna get ugly, mostly due to injuries. 

Titans looking okay for a few plays but bone headed Reynolds and roll out the red carpet for Wagner :kicksrock:

Upset a out that no TD call. That deflated them as D stunk next drive.

Gotta use 2te more, the tackles just can't handle the 3wr set.

I had the Titans picking up a S on WW after cuts and they didn't. Hooker got hurt, still didn't. Soooo Lockett has two bombs and could get more in second half.

Also why play two deep safety still? Leaving one side obviously weak? Why not Byard the outfielder role?

Henry got some, that's progress. Now they need a second half like he's had countless times- tire that D out.

AJBs drop was frustrating.

Also had them acquiring a TE all off-season so that they didn't and struggle is predictable there too. It's real odd to go from 2TE 3TE offense to having the TE almost as extra as a FB. Downing reinventing the wheel, not transitioning.

Why are refs so eager to make calls where they have no view of the play? The ref that ruled that a TD had absolutely no angle to view that while the near official had a dead on view. 

Watching Tannehill dancing into the end zone over and over again on that replay was worth tuning in.

Why are refs so eager to make calls where they have no view of the play? The ref that ruled that a TD had absolutely no angle to view that while the near official had a dead on view. 
If you call a score then it's an instant review.  It's easier to just review the play than piss anyone off.

I'm good with either/both.   :hifive:
I have Carson going too but that means I’d have to root for Seattle to win.  🤮.  So conflicted. If AJB would stop dropping balls today I wouldn’t have to worry

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread