What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kansas City (-3.5) vs. Baltimore O/U 53.5 (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
Go!

This is the easiest spread of the year. KC giving the -3.5. Hoo baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not the same DeVonta Freeman I saw last year on the Giants. Dude definitely has more juice now, what a bigtime run.

That sounds you hear is the rare groan relief sigh from Williams owners. Dude almost got himself into the doghouse fast there. 

That is not the same DeVonta Freeman I saw last year on the Giants. Dude definitely has more juice now, what a bigtime run.

I thought he looked really slow. That's a TD on that run if Williams carries it instead. The view from behind showed he had an open lane 10 yards wide straight to the endzone but he didn't have the speed to make it happen. You could tell he knew, too, because he started to slow up and look to juke instead of just run into the wide open lane.

Ravens running backs all got carries that drive and not one hit consecutive carries. 

What a headache.
The writing was on the wall. heck, the Ravens told everyone they were going go do pretty much exactly this. 

“They’re all going to play”

“we’re going to rotate them”

”hot hand”. 

:shrug:  

wouldn't be surprised if it has the same consequence as him actually fumbling there tbh
Yeah, it’s not like it magically took that away with a wish. He still coughed it up at the stripe.

unless all the coaches were looking the other way; oof. Still a lot of game to see how it shakes out. Makes for a good in-game storyline!

I need a huge shootout where Mahomes scores about fifty with six point passing touchdowns to have a chance.

I'm not looking that good.

My team is terrible but for Mahomes. You couldn't build a worse team around him than I did. I suck. Flagellate me.

I smell a shoot out. 

Neither team is having trouble moving the ball.
 That is a safe bet.  KC's offense is pretty unstoppable as long as their o-line is healthy, and the KC defense isn't very good, so shootouts will be the norm in Chiefs games in 2021. 

I need a huge shootout where Mahomes scores about fifty with six point passing touchdowns to have a chance.

I'm not looking that good.

My team is terrible but for Mahomes. You couldn't build a worse team around him than I did. I suck. Flagellate me.
Kinky.

Voice recognition :shrug:
Ohhh you were making a stupid political point where one wasn't wanted or needed.  Gotcha.

And I made a mini-stink over Roto saying it would be a shootout. Looks like a bunch of offensive points in the first quarter.

Ravens running a lot more Pistol so far, must have had a real good week in practice.

And now Latavius Murray getting it. We have truly entered peak Ravens rushing attack of the last 2-3 years.

And I made a mini-stink over Roto saying it would be a shootout. Looks like a bunch of offensive points in the first quarter.
What is this Roto you keep taking about, dude??

Users who are viewing this thread