What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thinking of dropping some players - edited for brevity (1 Viewer)

Quilman83

Footballguy
It's across multiple ESPN leagues. 3 are standard ppr, one is 6/pass td and a few other minor alterations to scoring.
16 man roster - and these are all my prospects across all 4 leagues.

J Winston - probably drop
Juwan Johnson - probably drop
Nelson Agholor - unsure
Jared Cook - maybe keep
Latavius Murray - maybe keep
Christian Kirk - keeping

Who to keep?

My thoughts
Jameis Winston - was going to hold him for value to increase, but he made some really boneheaded throws
Thinking of replacing him with Derek Carr

Juwan Johnson - was also gonna hold for value - I feel like his upside is limited by jameis's decision making, which is possibly dictated by the strength of the defense he is facing
Would replace with another prospect.

Nelson Agholor - didn't do well despite facing the weak Jets. My analysis is limited because I only got to see the Saints game, and the offense looked like they were in a dissociated state. Does anyone know how he looked?

Jared Cook - was considering dropping him, and then I saw that last week he went 5/8 for 56. FBG recommended him based off that, 3/5 for 28 in week 2. IMO that doesn't seem like any sort of substantial drop off. But I saw nothing of his.

Latavius Murray - he looks decent. He * could * end up in a timeshare. Most of his production came from a TD tho.

Christian Kirk - Ball was spread around a lot this week. They said he's the clear #2 last week. Is that status in question? Keeping if not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would drop Winston for Carr.

As far as the other situations without knowing who you are dropping them for it is impossible to make any recommendations.

I would drop Winston for Carr.

As far as the other situations without knowing who you are dropping them for it is impossible to make any recommendations.
agree with @Gally.  Carr over Winston, but can't say any more than that without knowing who you'd drop these guys for. 

Users who are viewing this thread