What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Football - Peyton/Eli Broadcast (now with Gronk) (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Check out the alternate broadcast.  These guys are good and entertaining.  Another reason why the NFL is the best show in town.

Favre, McAfee, Patrick Willis coming yet. Favre was supposed to be first quarter.  Fast 1st Q though.

I love this format.  Peyton, Eli, and Favre gushing over a couple of the throws Rodgers made is awesome.

I love listening to those two but hate how you can’t get the crowd noise. But they’re terrific. 

This is great. Peyton does a great job and Eli has jokes. It's good when they have other people (like Russel Wilson) on that will actually talk football.

I’d like this format. Have Manning bros bring on guest’s. But keep the 4th quarter for McAfee only. 

They've found something here. Can’t wait for next week. Agreed on keeping McAfee in the wings on a weekly basis. 
Bringing in a handful of new guests every week is brilliant especially for those of us that tire of hearing any announcers for 3 hours.  Bringing in a new guest every quarter keeps the discussion fresh especially when the guests look at the game from a different angle.  Repeating the strongest guests and building an ongoing discussion over a few weeks would work too.  

Seems like he doesn't really like it though.   Just keeps talking trash to peyton and talking about how he doesn't have to practice 😄

He always comes across (to me) as a perpetual frat boy jock.

Doesn't take anything too seriously.

NTTAWWT

Huge fan of this. I watched last week and this week. Definitely made the Packers/Lions game entertaining even when the game was out of hand. 

I was a huge fan of Gronk, he needs to be on TV. The entertainment factor in him is phenomenal, almost like he has no filter ala Charles Barkley. 

McAfee was ok to me, he was entertaining at moments, but other times I got the feeling that he was trying too hard. 

Favre and Willis were boring for the most part. 

I enjoy the parts where it is just Peyton and Eli by themselves, it seems like Eli opens up more and cracks some jokes. Otherwise Eli is kind of shy with it. 

Users who are viewing this thread