What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DE/Edge/IL Trade Targets? LBs DBs why not. (1 Viewer)

Dezbelief

Footballguy
This is a general discussion I'm starting to help my team. I'm looking for thoughts/advice on who are good trade targets on the defensive line. I'm looking for steady points with some great weeks. Balanced scoring but feel free to discuss big play or tackle heavy targets. It's a dynasty league but I'm looking for points this year. Start 2DL, can flex one, on FleaFlicker.

My current guys

Buckner

Leonard Floyd

John Franklin Myers

Carlos Dunlap- it's been a good ride, but I feel it's time to say goodbye.

Guys I'm looking at in no particular order.

Brian Burns

Maxx Crosby

Chandler Jones

Vonn Miller

Joey Bosa

Dunlap has been one of my fav IDPs for years and I was delighted when he became a Seahawk but for sure the end is nigh.

This year is tricky at DE. Draft didnt give us much and a lot of owners are holding what they got - trades are super hard to work.

On your list its worth trying the local Crosby owner just in case...

Otjherwise Im watchign this thread with interest

This year is tricky at DE. Draft didnt give us much and a lot of owners are holding what they got - trades are super hard to work.

On your list its worth trying the local Crosby owner just in case...
Prophetic

Took a bit of back and forth, paid a 2nd. Sometimes you have to pay up to get points in the lineup.

Thanks Scothawk!

It's a tough position to acquire right now. In my dynasty leagues my guys are ageing fast now. A second sounds high but at a position of scarcity you get a known outcome and it's only week 2/3.

Seems like fair value both sides.

I've cut Dunlap twice today. I feel sad.

A 2nd for Crosby is a fair market value but you will end up on the better end.  That guy is a beast right now and with the way the Raiders offense is going he will continue to get chances.  That is a great pickup. 

Users who are viewing this thread