What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade question for 2 QB league (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Playing in a 10-team, .5 PPR, 2 QB league.

My roster: QB - Trevor Lawrence, Jimmy Garoppolo, Trey Lance, Tua Tagovailoa (IR spot); RB - Aaron Jones, Jonathan Taylor, Myles Gaskin, Tony Pollard, Alexander Mattison; WR - A.J. Brown, Justin Jefferson, D.J. Moore, Rondale Moore; TE - T.J. Hockenson, Noah Fant; K - Greg Zuerlein; DEF - Denver

With TE such a scarce position, looking at moving one of my TEs so I can upgrade at QB. One team offered Joe Burrow and Chase Edmonds for Trevor Lawrence and T.J. Hockenson. Do I take it? Seem to be scared away by upside of Hockenson vs. Fant. And is Burrow that much better than Lawrence?

Burrow should be better than Lawrence but not by a lot, and the gap from Hock to Edmonds is enormous right now, especially for you who doesn't need RB help.  I get selling one of your TEs for QB help but this deal isn't close to one you want to do.  Fant for Burrow is a better value, but I wouldn't be looking to give up Lawrence AND a TE in any deal right now because until Tua comes back you really only have 1 QB, so spending a TE for a better 1 QB still only leaves you with 1 QB.  I'm saying 1 because Jimmy G isn't starter level in a 10 team.  Lance could be if he had the job though. 

We can start two TEs if you want to start one in your flex position but I have better options for that. I'm trying to find a deal to the guy with Hurts, Mahomes, and Fields. He has Mark Andrews at TE but he is under performing. He is looking for some RB3 help behind Mixon and Najee Harris, but he's otherwise pretty set.

No way is that good enough to get rid of Hock. I would easily decline.  I would want a much better improvement at QB to part with a top 3 TE

Users who are viewing this thread