What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Baltimore at Detroit*** (+7.5) (50.5) Game Thread (1 Viewer)

I think Detroit can keep it close. Baltimore's decimated by injuries & COVID (4 more Defensive players out today). 

I think Baltimore will grind one out here. Maybe 23-18 or thereabouts.

Once a year the Lion’s win or compete very closely in a game that seems way out of their favor. This feels like that game.

They could we win today. Wouldn’t bet the house on it or anything, but both lines are playing well, the offense is finding it’s rhythm, the young DBs are playing better than expected, and their coach is a great motivator. 

You could play it out on paper 100 times and the Ravens win 95-98.

Ty'Son WIlliams had been so good the first couple weeks, took a flier on him in DFS, disappointed to see he is not much of the game plan today, what changed?

Ty'Son WIlliams had been so good the first couple weeks, took a flier on him in DFS, disappointed to see he is not much of the game plan today, what changed?
Watching redzone not the game but if I had to guess I think Harborough just figured he would win this week and try to get the other parts of his offense going.

Users who are viewing this thread