What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Dolphins vs Raiders*** (-3.5)(45) Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
To my Raiders friends and there are many, some of you have cheered me on in the FFA, some of you go toe to toe with me on numerous players and situations in the Shark Pool just like it should be, best of luck to all of you. 

Good luck today, may the best team WIN!

Miami set up on a short field, Gruden gambles away on his own 35 in the 1st Q, Miami is ready to keep the pressure up and perhaps move this to a 2 -score game, nobody was predicting this  :whistle:

73-77-63, those guys simply put guys on their butts

Is that Austin Jackson in that group I mentioned? #80 TE pretty integral blocker as well. 

It should be mentioned, Brown is ahead of Gaskin now on the depth chart, the booth reported he started today because of blocking issues last week

I think that's easier said than done in the split-second he had to make the decision.  You're right but I don't think you can blame Waddle.  Ball was high from Brissett.

We used to do it in high school ball.  It's like guys diving to catch a 3 yard pass in the middle of the field near the end of the game when they're in the hurry up offense out of timeouts.

To be fair to them I'm pretty sure it is just coaches not wanting to make these guys have to think but when you get paid to do it all day every day you'd think they could handle it.  It just blows my mind when the high school receivers I played with were smart enough to do it but paid NFL players can't.

That's not to mention the guys intercepting passes 40 yards downfield on 4th down, though at least in that case they're most likely just padding their stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuller no targets, Parker 2/20 on a couple targets, Gaskin just got a carry and truly it would seem Brown and Gaskin are simply splitting time and touches, we'll see. 

Fuller just got his 1st catch!

Hey Jon, guess what? They're going to run the ball with Jacoby in there!

How about eight in the box or something?

High school inside pitch to the TE leading to a first.

####...if Jacoby completes two balls that have a depth of target of over twelve air yards, I'll tip my cap. Up up up on the line, fellas.

Nice use of Ruggs out of the backfield. Was hoping he'd take that to the house with a little shiftiness, but that's not Henry, really.

Helmet to helmet will move that forward.

Raiders getting back into this one. Almost beat themselves for a moment.

And Barber fumbles but Ingold grabs it. Oh my God.

Users who are viewing this thread