What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Green Bay at San Fran*** (-3) (50.5) Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Lmao @ Juice getting the 1st carry. :lol:  

good luck with this backfield all year folks, cuz Shenanigans is back! Skeletor Jr. 

Stop throwing it on 3rd and short FFS.

We're a run first team with a great fullback, what are they doing?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just beat you to it by like the smallest of margins.

Thumbs up for catching the reference.

You better lose yourself in the 🎶 the moment you own it

You better never let it go

You only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow

This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

:thumbup:
🤣

Watching via peacock app and there are serious ghosting\trails. Anyone using the app seeing the same? I ask because I've seen something similar recently and suspect my tv is toast. TIA 

This game is getting away from the 49ers quickfast, but Al-Shaair's tackles are a welcome sight for my IDP team.

I just beat you to it by like the smallest of margins.

Thumbs up for catching the reference.

You better lose yourself in the 🎶 the moment you own it

You better never let it go

You only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow

This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

:thumbup:
Yup. Great minds think alike. I have to be faster on the post button next time. 

In other news, Jimmy needs to be pulled tonight with his standard “shoulder injury”.

Watching via peacock app and there are serious ghosting\trails. Anyone using the app seeing the same? I ask because I've seen something similar recently and suspect my tv is toast. TIA 
Peacock is a hot mess of an app. It’s embarrassing that NBC put their brand on that thing. I’d rather stream through the sketchiest of Russian websites than deal with that garbage app.

Users who are viewing this thread