What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Cowboys - MNF - Week 3 (1 Viewer)

What the Boys are expecting the Eagles to do: throw deep to Quez & Smith, run Hurts on checkdown. What the Eagles will do: throw deep to Quez & Smith, run Hurts on checkdown. Sprinkle in a decent amount of Reagor and TE looks, which was very obviously missing from the playbook last week strategically. Hopefully the Eagles D studied the TB game film all week. TB had one glaring weak spot in their secondary, Eagles can do better.

Time to lay it all on the line! If one win can erase all the missteps from the last two seasons by the Eagles FO, this would be it.

Eagles 27-24

Prime Time game at Jerry World. Dak is back and Boyz D isn't awful.

I'm not a fan of either team but I think the home team is going to slice and dice and generally steam roll the visitors.

Cowboys by at least....a lot...maybe 20.

Me too.  I think Dallas continues to emphasize the run with both RB's, knowing they have to keep the opposing O off the field.  What is your rationale?
I think Dallas gets up early and forces Phil into a one dimensional offense. Then Dallas just wears them down with run game in the 2nd half. I could see a 31-17 score

I think Dallas gets up early and forces Phil into a one dimensional offense. Then Dallas just wears them down with run game in the 2nd half. I could see a 31-17 score
more reasonable prediction here

I see a shootout, with Dallas more likely to take it given the home field. A turnover or two could flip that script though. I see Zeke getting bottle up and largely ineffective, and I see a several long plays by Sanders, D Smith, and Lamb.

Hope I'm wrong about Lamb getting his though 

more reasonable prediction here

I see a shootout, with Dallas more likely to take it given the home field. A turnover or two could flip that script though. I see Zeke getting bottle up and largely ineffective, and I see a several long plays by Sanders, D Smith, and Lamb.

Hope I'm wrong about Lamb getting his though 
rene, man, you're missing all the homers messing with everybody.

I've got Dallas, 31-23.

What's the O/U?

Bad throw. 

Needed to be like 5-10 yards deeper like the announcer said. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Raegor could have done more there though....throw was so bad you gotta just rip the defender down and take the OPI

hmm, the touch was there, but yeah wonder if he has to throw that out quicker or what. He has the rm to throw a deep ball, still think it is more with the timing

These are probably the 2 best teams in the NFC East. I actually think Dallas is a top-8 team in the NFL. 

Reagor needed to put up a fight for that. Can't make it that easy for an INT.

These are probably the 2 best teams in the NFC East. I actually think Dallas is a top-8 team in the NFL. 

Reagor needed to put up a fight for that. Can't make it that easy for an INT.
That's what I'm saying.  Reagor is not living up to his draft pedigree for sure

Users who are viewing this thread