What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Fantasy Football App - H2H Snake Drafts With A Twist - juused.com (1 Viewer)

lukas

Footballguy
Hey guys, I created a fantasy football app that matches 2 users and they compete in a snake draft with a pool of 20 players. I really like playing in superflex leagues because it increases the positional scarcity at the QB position which creates a lot more strategies than a standard league provides. This snake draft creates different positional scarcity each draft depending on the number of each position available and skill discrepancy. If you go to juused.com you can test out the player pool function. I'm looking for some beta users to help test it and possibly be involved in the creative process. This will be an app that users can bet on so if you are one of the testers I will give you $20 worth of free play, no deposit required.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread