What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 OFFICIAL *RE-DRAFT* TRADES THREAD (1 Viewer)

TZMarkie

Footballguy
 I started one of these the last few years, and they went over pretty well.

Its always nice to try and gauge who people are trading, what they are trading for and relative value.

You don't have to post complete rosters, but you *SHOULD* include pertinent info like (specific needs) ppr, standard, 10 team/12 team/14 team ,starting multiple WRs, flexes, superflex etc. etc.   You know the drill.

I have had a hard time prying any trades out of any of my league mates so far, but after week 4 it seems to loosen up a bit when owners are off to slow starts. Its usually very tough in my leagues to trade early season, as we've had the same group of guys for many years who know when guys are trying to "buy low" etc.

Here is one that just  got completed last night.

10 Teamer.......start 3WRs no flex.

TEAM A - gives DAK PRESCOTT AND ALEXANDER MATTISON............ TEAM B - gives PATRICK MAHOMES.

Team A is off to an 0-3 start and had Mattison.....and went sniffing for a QB upgrade.

Team B is very short at RB and has DALVIN COOK so he wanted protection for himself, as his only other starters are NAJEE HARRIS and NYHEIM HINES. (TY Johnson on his bench is his only other possible starter)

I think this makes sense for both sides.

What all trades are happening in YOUR re-drafts.......?

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team super-flex, wr/te is a combined. 16 roster spots, start 9

I'm deep & WR with Locket & Mike Williams starting Claypool as the flex with Pitts, OBJ & Ruggs giving me hope on the bench.

I am desperate for RB help with Jonathan Taylor & Josh Jacobs as my 1/2 & Sermon drafted as my intended #3/flex

Before week 3 I gave Chase Claypool & I received Javonte Williams.

12 team 1PPR Superflex, normal 1/2/2/1/1 starting roster

I gave Carr & Cooks

I got Hill & Tua 

Carr was my QB3.  Other owner had no third QB and was using Mooney/Sermon in his SF slot so Carr was a welcome addition for him as he's 0-3 and in desperate need of a win.  I'm 2-1 and now add Tyreek to make a Diggs/AJB/Hill trio 👍

I traded Ty’Son Williams for Cortland Sutton after week 1.

12 team standard. QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/Flex/K/D

My WR were my weakest link and Ty’son was an end of bench flyer during the draft. My RB depth is starting to feel shallow now, but I’m still hopeful this trade pans out season long.

Maybe looking to add Jeudy to the end of my bench in the coming weeks as I was targeting him big time in the draft. 

I traded Ty’Son Williams for Cortland Sutton after week 1.

12 team standard. QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/Flex/K/D

My WR were my weakest link and Ty’son was an end of bench flyer during the draft. My RB depth is starting to feel shallow now, but I’m still hopeful this trade pans out season long.

Maybe looking to add Jeudy to the end of my bench in the coming weeks as I was targeting him big time in the draft. 
I would have questioned that deal before the Detroit v Baltimore game but now I have no idea what's going on in the Baltimore backfield. Although Lamar Jackson has a back issue so maybe there will be a little less running for him at the goal line.

And I would absolutely pick up Jeudy even if you have Sutton.

Went through yesterday. 12 team standard, 1qb 3 wr, 2rb, 1flex, 1te kicker, defense

CMC and Dj Moore (Team A) for Ekeler and Hunt (Team B)

Team A, 0-3 starting Rojo and Mkissic as Rb1 and Rb2 with CMC hurt. Has Dhop, Jefferson, and DJM as 3 starting receivers

Team B, 3-0 Zeke Rb1 with drake/pollard RB2 till cmc returns. Has Kupp and Theilen as Wr1/Wr2 with now DJ moore Wr3

A few trades in my main 0.5 ppr 12 team, 2 keeper league.

• CEH and Drake traded for Keenan Allen, prior to week 3.
  • Ingram and 2022 13th traded for a 2022 9th
  • Frieremuth for Jonnu  :yawn:

I would have questioned that deal before the Detroit v Baltimore game but now I have no idea what's going on in the Baltimore backfield. Although Lamar Jackson has a back issue so maybe there will be a little less running for him at the goal line.

And I would absolutely pick up Jeudy even if you have Sutton.
Yeah. Sutton responded with a big game in week 2 so it didn’t tell too bad. My WR1 and WR2 were Aiyuk and Antonio Brown. So you can see where anything with a pulse felt good to get in the WR slot.

Tried to make a couple deals in the last 2 days, and NO DICE.  (Though most in our leagues don't start trying to trade until fantasy panic sets in, which is usually week 4-5)   :football:

I mentioned it in the Kittle thread, but he is one I am actively going after. I actually hope he sits or is limited Sunday.

TZM

I’ve been trying to turn James Robinson to Cooper the last two weeks. I think TNF helped the cause assuming Cooper doesn’t drop 25-40. 

This trade hasn’t officially been accepted but it’s a negotiated deal if I were to hit accept.

I send Kyler, Clyde and Sutton

I get Russ, Saquon and Golladay

Non PPR

6 point passing TDs

I have a verbal my trade partner will do this, but I’m scared to pull the trigger.

This is probably me asking for advice.  It feels so wrong and so right at the same time.  If you believe in saquon.  But I’ve fallen in love with watching Kyler play.

I’ve been trying to turn James Robinson to Cooper the last two weeks. I think TNF helped the cause assuming Cooper doesn’t drop 25-40. 
I like that trade.  Although you may have something in Robinson now if the coaching staff actually watched the game.

This trade hasn’t officially been accepted but it’s a negotiated deal if I were to hit accept.

I send Kyler, Clyde and Sutton

I get Russ, Saquon and Golladay

Non PPR

6 point passing TDs

I have a verbal my trade partner will do this, but I’m scared to pull the trigger.

This is probably me asking for advice.  It feels so wrong and so right at the same time.  If you believe in saquon.  But I’ve fallen in love with watching Kyler play.

This is probably close, but that necessarily doesn't mean I'd do it.  I'm a big believer in Saquon, and he really does look like he is primed to play well rest of season.  B-U-T ............. you are still taking on the re-injury risk if you do get him.  I think Golladay has bust written all over him. He has been #####ing on the sidelines (I'm guessing you saw that clip), and although I like Saquon, I don't like owning BOTH Saquon and Golladay on the same squad.

I think its a close trade but I just don't think I would do it.

Sutton is a great WR, and looks like he is fully back from injury, he should give you solid WR2-ish numbers rest-of-season. CEH - I'm not so sure on. Did he finally turn the corner last week?  He has largely let everyone down starting last year when he was taken in the 1st rd of the draft.  There is a reasonable chance he has indeed turned the corner and will have a monster season from here on..... BUT, even if he doesn't, you should still get RB2 ish numbers.

The fact that you've "fallen in love with watching Kyler Murray play" is the icing on the cake. He is "your guy" this year from the sounds of it.  Nothing worse than trading "your guy" off to someone else (even in a strong deal), then watching him blow up week after week on your opponents team.

I'd pass on that one.......just my :2cents: .

TZM

I just exacted this trade minutes ago.

I'm 1-3, and the other owner is 0-4 and desperate at WR.

START 3 WRs, 12 teamer, standard, no flex................

I give - ALLEN ROBINSON AND AUSTIN HOOPER and he gives GEORGE KITTLE AND JERRY JEUDY

Further context, he has Goedert on his bench, so I'm sure he will start him over Hooper.  He was desperate at WR and has to win now. (He has Corey Davis and OBJ, just lost Chark as his WR3)

I'm ultimately going to have to stream a WR3 (and its not much there but rotting carcasses, 12 teamer, start 3 WR league), but if I can piece together a WR3 I may have really gotten a deal on Kittle.

Here's to starting Quintez Cephus for the next few weeks as my WR3~!  :football:

TZM

Sent the 0-4 team a few variations and he accepted this one.  

12 team PPR,  Start, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 2 Flex

Sent:  Nick Chubb, Curtis Samuel, Latavius Murray

Rec:  Dalvin Cook, Jerry Jeudy, Devin Singletary. 

Now need Cook and Jeudy to get healthy. 

Exacted another trade yesterday.

10 Teamer, Start 3 WRs, Flex...... .5ppr

I send CHUBA HUBBARD, I receive Javonte Williams.

The other owner is a disgruntled CMC drafter, and I have Melvin Gordon......so it works for us both.

TZM

12 team PPR, not involved: 

Team A gave Metcalf

Team B gave Hunt and OBJ

12 team superflex PPR, not involved: 

Team A gave Herbert & Damien Harris (still has Lamar and Cousins)

Team B gave Najee (lost Garoppolo and has no real QB option for SF slot)

14 team, 1/2 pt ppr, all tds are 6 pts

Team A:  Gave Tannehill and Kamara

Teams B:  Gave Herbert and J. Taylor

Team A has been using Tannehill as QB1, was still 3-1 and Team B is 1-3.  

12 Team Redraft  Standard Scoring

I gave away Clyde and Latavius Murray (who I grabbed as a free agent Sunday as he was cut before the Ty’son news)

I received Diggs and AJ Dillon.

I‘m 1-3 and my WR situation is dire so I think this helps, but now my RB2 situation is dire. But I’m tired of scoring minimal points at WR.

This completely hampers my bye situation next week as I have plenty of Niners and Saints on my roster. And I play the guy I traded. So I might be staring AJ Dillon and Gainwell next week.

14 team, 1/2 pt ppr, all tds are 6 pts

Team A:  Gave Tannehill and Kamara

Teams B:  Gave Herbert and J. Taylor

Team A has been using Tannehill as QB1, was still 3-1 and Team B is 1-3.  
Tannehill hasn’t been that bad. I think I like the Kamara side of that deal, but I’m just not a believer in Taylor so maybe that’s my bias talking.

Traded Sermon for Zach Moss straight up in 12 team redraft. Feels like a really solid win to get rid of 49ers RB headache. Unexpected as Moss was on his bench and I gave a menu of many players I figured he would have wanted more. 

And I may even be able to still snag Jeff Wilson through the byes coming up.

Traded Sermon for Zach Moss straight up in 12 team redraft. Feels like a really solid win to get rid of 49ers RB headache. Unexpected as Moss was on his bench and I gave a menu of many players I figured he would have wanted more. 

You just got clear of it, don't get suckered back in! 

So the win is getting away from the SF headache and you want to jump right back into a time share there?

So the win is getting away from the SF headache and you want to jump right back into a time share there?
I consider it a big win for @VikingFrog, Moss is getting a consistent 13 touches/game on a high powered offense.  He appears to be the goal line back and he is used in the passing game.

Sermon got 18 touches last week which is nice but he had zero targets and I am not sure if he even ran a pass route last week.  The week before he looked entirely lost on his 3 targets 2 catches for 2 yards. Right now he is a liability in the passing game. He was a healthy scratch week one, got one touch (0 targets) week 2 when Mitchell was in the lineup, and with 4.3 ypc he can be described as adequate in the run game.  He may emerge but it is pretty clear that he is still a work in progress and Shanahan doesn't completely trust him.  He may get one more week to prove everyone wrong but Mitchell is coming back and it is very clear that Shanahan trusts him to run the entire playbook. Unless Sermon suddenly figures everything out this week this is going to be a nightmare of a timeshare situation at best for Sermon. At worst he returns to DNP-CD behind Mitchell, Juskyck, Wilson & Hasty.

Pass

I consider it a big win for @VikingFrog, Moss is getting a consistent 13 touches/game on a high powered offense.  He appears to be the goal line back and he is used in the passing game.

Sermon got 18 touches last week which is nice but he had zero targets and I am not sure if he even ran a pass route last week.  The week before he looked entirely lost on his 3 targets 2 catches for 2 yards. Right now he is a liability in the passing game. He was a healthy scratch week one, got one touch (0 targets) week 2 when Mitchell was in the lineup, and with 4.3 ypc he can be described as adequate in the run game.  He may emerge but it is pretty clear that he is still a work in progress and Shanahan doesn't completely trust him.  He may get one more week to prove everyone wrong but Mitchell is coming back and it is very clear that Shanahan trusts him to run the entire playbook. Unless Sermon suddenly figures everything out this week this is going to be a nightmare of a timeshare situation at best for Sermon. At worst he returns to DNP-CD behind Mitchell, Juskyck, Wilson & Hasty.

Pass
I think the comment was in gest to my mentioning I may go grab Wilson after saying my “win” was getting out of the headache of the San Fran running back stable 

Must be nice to work in leagues where trades can happen, offered Lamar and two startable running backs for Mahomes where the other guy is hurting at RB and got rejected

Absolute win brother.

I have Moss in 3/4 redrafts, and wishing I had him in ALL.  Singletary is just....well Singletary. (Well he has admittedly looked OK so far) But If Singletary goes down, Moss might be a league winner.

Sure Allen will get his own share of rushing TDs, but if Singletary goes down, then sign me up for a bellcow/volume hog on that offense.

TZM

PPR: Short bench. 

sent: Miles Sanders, Damian Harris

for:   Joe Mixon, Kenyan Drake. 

plan to drop Drake. 

This trade went down in my league on Monday.

Tyreek and Pitts 

for

Deebo, Kittle, Patterson

That one may end up stinging for the Kittle owner after going on IR.

skinsrule05 said:
This went through in our redraft league this week:

Mattison & Tee Higgens for Godwin

the team getting Mattison is the Cook owner. 
Just sent:

Mattison and Higgins

for Jonathan Taylor and Shenault 

few minutes ago. PPR to the Cook owner. 

Offered Ty'son for Herbert.    14-team league with pretty deep benches, so both players still belong on rosters.   

I think I have to stay with Herbert.   Anyone prefer Ty'son?   I still think he has a fighting chance of mattering before the season is over.

12 Team Redraft  Standard Scoring

I gave away Clyde and Latavius Murray (who I grabbed as a free agent Sunday as he was cut before the Ty’son news)

I received Diggs and AJ Dillon.

I‘m 1-3 and my WR situation is dire so I think this helps, but now my RB2 situation is dire. But I’m tired of scoring minimal points at WR.

This completely hampers my bye situation next week as I have plenty of Niners and Saints on my roster. And I play the guy I traded. So I might be staring AJ Dillon and Gainwell next week.
Well that was is feeling like a win already. And I play the CEH owner this week. 

10 team non-PPR, I went very RB heavy (I have 9 rostered...I know, it's a problem) and now find myself in WR hell with two on bye and one hurt (start 3 WRs). 

Gave Damien Harris

Got Michael Pittman

Offered Ty'son for Herbert.    14-team league with pretty deep benches, so both players still belong on rosters.   

I think I have to stay with Herbert.   Anyone prefer Ty'son?   I still think he has a fighting chance of mattering before the season is over.

I'm going to assume you are referring to KHALIL HERBERT , not Justin Herbert.

Ty'Son Williams has been the apparent subject of trade rumors. So it is possible he gets moved then comes up the ranks a bit. But one thing is for sure, they seemingly didn't want him as the lead back In Baltimore.

With Herbert, you are likely getting some immediate work if needed. But there may be a path to relevance for him also, and its probably a bit more likely. Williams would have to get moved, and then become a starter somewhere.  Herbert is going to get some work straight away, and his future could well hinge on the return of DAVID MONTGOMERY .  As much as I like Damien Williams, he has never really been much more than  a backup, or handcuff.  Going on a foggy memory, the few times he DID have the starting role,(due to injury, situation or whatever) he was mediocre as far as I can remember.  So there is also a chance Khalil Herbert really explodes and looks the part, and at the least takes over until Montgomery returns.

I think you gotta hold Herbert in this situation.

TZM

I think you have to hold Herbert at this point. Ty'son has shown enough to believe there isn't much more to see from him. The clear lack of faith from the coaching staff is a red flag.

Herbert is more of an unknown but he looked pretty good last week against a questionable opponent.

In a dynasty format I may feel different but redraft seasons are too short to wait very long for guys to develop.

I'm going to assume you are referring to KHALIL HERBERT , not Justin Herbert.

Ty'Son Williams has been the apparent subject of trade rumors. So it is possible he gets moved then comes up the ranks a bit. But one thing is for sure, they seemingly didn't want him as the lead back In Baltimore.

With Herbert, you are likely getting some immediate work if needed. But there may be a path to relevance for him also, and its probably a bit more likely. Williams would have to get moved, and then become a starter somewhere.  Herbert is going to get some work straight away, and his future could well hinge on the return of DAVID MONTGOMERY .  As much as I like Damien Williams, he has never really been much more than  a backup, or handcuff.  Going on a foggy memory, the few times he DID have the starting role,(due to injury, situation or whatever) he was mediocre as far as I can remember.  So there is also a chance Khalil Herbert really explodes and looks the part, and at the least takes over until Montgomery returns.

I think you gotta hold Herbert in this situation.

TZM
If the RB starved Ravens are looking to trade a RB away it speaks volumes about what they think about said RB.

Are there rumors about Damien Williams getting moved this season?

Seems more like a future season opportunity for Herbert.

I liked what I saw from Herbert last week and I think he is probably at least somewhat relevant while Montgomery is out. They don't get to play the reeling Raiders every week.

Once Montgomery comes back it's a lot cloudier. I think Herbert & Williams return to fighting for scraps.

All TDs 6

Each team must carry 2 QBs(wire is bare)

Carr

A Brown 

for 

S Diggs

Big Ben 

Ben side lost Russell 

I actually pulled the trigger, sending out Khalil Herbert and received Ty'son Williams and what's essentially 13% of the remaining FAAB max budget.

Straight up, I'm definitely in the Herbert > Ty'Son camp.   I know it's a dumb way to run a re-draft team, but the fact that I drafted K Herbert in dynasty has a lot to do with my willingness to do this.   I think he's a great bench piece that can be plugged into lineups in the next 4 weeks.   I think Monty is back after the bye and kills any re-draft value at that point, but maybe that won't work out as expected.

I think there's some chance we haven't heard the last of Ty'son Williams as Baltimore's top RB.    This is just a stat line analysis, which is perilous, but the week 1-2 stat lines would seem to indicate that he's the most dynamic RB talent on the Ravens team.   Doing the same for Latavius Murray and the other vets, and you're looking at the stat lines of descending talents doing exactly what we would have expected.   So what are the reasons for Ty'son being completely shelved?   

He fumbled a ball in week 2 that was recovered.    The national telecast also pointed out one instance where he took a really bad running lane.    Perhaps there are other sins that I'm missing, I'm not watching the All 22 for Ravens games.    However, neither of these seem to be highly likely reasons to completely wash your hands of the back.   So why sit him?   Well, he is a young back that fumbled for starters.    However, I really think the catastrophic RB hit that the Ravens took might have a lot to do with what we're seeing.   To lose that 1-2 punch that quickly, it would make a lot of sense to assemble all the free agent RBs you can that have any chance of providing any value to the team.    It would also make some sense to get their feet wet and make some in-game evaluations, hence the sit.   Basically, I think it's at least possible that the Ravens mostly liked what they saw weeks 1-2, have identified Ty'son as their most dynamic back and are now protecting and prepping him for the NFL's "second season".   The 17-week schedule, additional playoff spot,  and the fact that the Ravens aren't losing any games as a consequence of playing their backfield of veteran grunts might embolden them to keep doing more of the same in the short-term.   At some point later in the season, I wouldn't count out the reemergence of Ty'son.   The fact that he has gone into hiding probably would attract some trade interest from NFL teams that are just as perplexed by the situation as a lot of fantasy GMs.    

I might be proven completely wrong and they hate his guts, but I think it's a theory that can't be completely dismissed.  More than likely, the 13% FAAB is the star of the show.

12 team super-flex, PPR, TE & WR combined

Geno Smith & Damien Williams

for

Chris Godwin

QB heavy league obviously.

Just saw Darrell Williams go for Saquon Barkley straight up.

I’m the commissioner of this league. 

At first glance it makes me want to say collusion. But the guy giving Saquon is 0-5 and seems to be still trying to field a roster he’s just so snakebit. Lost Russ, Barkley and Galloway last weekend. And our waiver wire is barren of anything with a pulse. His other RBs are Gibson, Javonte Williams, Melvin Gordon and Mike Davis.

Just saw this one last night.

10 Teamer, standard, start 3 WRs , no flex

TEAM A gives - ALLEN ROBINSON and DARRELL HENDERSON ...........  TEAM B gives  KEENAN ALLEN and KENYAN DRAKE. 

Team B is RB desperate, and Team A is looking to upgrade his WRs.    Drake was just a throw in.

TZM

Users who are viewing this thread