What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vending Machine Guys : Anyone familiar with them? (1 Viewer)

[icon]

Insoxicated
Picked up a Vending machine from an office sale for use in the garage as a fun beer fridge. 

https://imgur.com/a/HT5WQKb

Got it plugged up and working, but have a few issues/questions:

1) Need to find a manual. Front label says intellivend 2000 which would imply a Dixie Narco machine, but it doesn't match the images I see online. I see two model numbers on stickers...one inside the door says D276E and one on the outside says DN-276E. Neither seem to look like this machine. 

2) I've loaded beers into it. Far right (column 1) loaded fine and works fine. Column 2 and 3 (from right) seemed to load initially but only one dispensed and now they both say sold out regardless of amount of product loaded. Even if I've loaded above the "Sell out flap". 

3) There are thin metal strips at the bottom of each row (see photos) and that strip is now bent back in those two columns, which may be contributing to the problem? 

4) Loading wise.. I placed the top of the can facing backward, and loaded all the way to the back, which gives me 4 cans deep on the bottom row, then 3 deep each row above it (again, see the photos). Should i not be pushing that 4th can to the back on the bottom row? 

If I could just the model name/number and a decent tutorial / manual it would likely be a big help, as I know these require maintenance modes and such at times. 

That looks a lot like a RVCC 550-6 Royal. 
It's weird... the front door totally does but the serial number and internals don't match.  But then the inside of that door says Dixie Norco. See the new images added at the end of the gallery. 

Loaded up all columns except the left two and now I'm getting COLJ (column jam) error. Odd. 

No answers for you, but, I'd always dreamed of becoming friends with the vending machine loader at the office so I could stock a "mystery" selection. Just a bunch of random cans in one of the chutes, maybe some beers hiding in there. Oh, the good ol days.

Small world. 

Buddy from bbq and fantasy football league apparently owns a big local vending company.

He Swung by and got it all fixed up, including two "broken" columns the previous owner had given up on. Working perfectly now. Tomorrow I stock it up.   :banned:  

@Runkle: plan is definitely for a mystery chute. 😂

I like vending machines, because snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at the store often times I will drop it so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. 
The theory doesn’t work for cheese/peanut butter crackers.

The theory doesn’t work for cheese/peanut butter crackers.
I had a box of Ritz crackers, and on the back of the box, they had all these suggestions for what to put on top of the Ritz. Try it with cheese. Try it with peanut butter. Come on, man, they're crackers, that's why I got them. I like crackers! I didn't buy them because they're little edible plates!

That is one ugly vending machine. Yout gotta do something with the labels
Labels will be complete redone. Working on artwork now. Found a vendor on ebay who prints custom sets. 

Still not 100% sure what I'll have in there: 
Miller lite (my "daily" domestic)
Modelo (Enjoy a nice mexican-style brew occasionally)
Tiny Bomb
Seasonal: Currently Wicked Weed Sour (Watermelon Dragonfruit) - Will be a stout in the winter
Fresca (Don't drink many soft drinks but enjoy this one on occasion, excellent mixer as well)

Not sure about the last bay, yet. Have some Ananda IPA currently in there, but I'm not a big IPA guy at all. 

Small world. 

Buddy from bbq and fantasy football league apparently owns a big local vending company.

He Swung by and got it all fixed up, including two "broken" columns the previous owner had given up on. Working perfectly now. Tomorrow I stock it up.   :banned:  

@Runkle: plan is definitely for a mystery chute. 😂
I would take a chance on the "mystery chute".

I'll drink anything from Bud Light to Imperial Stout. Not a fan of the IPAs but would take one for the team if I was unlucky enough to get one.

Users who are viewing this thread