What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals (-7.5) O/U 46 (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
Game thread. You know you're watching. Two number one picks at QB from 2019 and 2020.

Watchable game, with limitations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody braving the Bengals for survivor pools? I want to, but feels like a trap. Thursday games are always sloppy
No but I'm considering burrow over a suddenly questionable Lamar Jackson. 

This week you take the bills or titans and that's it for me 

I have Chark and Chase going in one league, Mixon in another, and generally am exposed to Chark in a bunch of leagues.

If someone can help me.. I feel like Colleen Wolfe has stepped up her A game in so many ways. Am I late to catch up?  Or is she taking her game up a notch?

OF COURSE I have Chark going in 3 leagues!
Damn, just saw the replay, sorry my friend. Carted off on the 1st drive is not good. 

I survived AJ Brown, Rondale Moore and the TB Bucs defense last week(whopping 2 points over 3 starting spots) so anything is possible. 

gosh darn it. #### this ####. 2nd gosh darned play of the game.

Viska just jumped up an hour before the ball got there. Clearly he has never played basketball. 

#### this season.

The Chark injury looked better than a non-contact injury where the guy goes down like a gunshot because his knee blew. That might still be a serious knee injury, but the chances of it being an ankle or foot are at least in play.

gosh darn it. #### this ####. 2nd gosh darned play of the game.

Viska just jumped up an hour before the ball got there. Clearly he has never played basketball. 

#### this season.
I have a theory that Viska would be a top-10 RB in the NFL if he played there. He'd be like Gibson but with much more power. Maybe he wouldn't hold up physically, but he just strikes me as one of those guys who has an amazing skill set for a position he doesn't play.

I hate when DBs go for the rollout QB, when there is a WR right behind them. Make the QB run, especially when it isn't a Jackson/Murray type, and a guy coming off knee surgery.

Through three games, who is happy about their 1.01...Chase or Harris?

I took Chase and am really happy so far, minus the preseason and near off-the-field stuff.

Through three games, who is happy about their 1.01...Chase or Harris?

I took Chase and am really happy so far, minus the preseason and near off-the-field stuff.
I wonder if the guy who took Lawrence at #1, in my superflex league has any regrets. I'm sure that wasn't the only league that happened in.

I wonder if the guy who took Lawrence at #1, in my superflex league has any regrets. I'm sure that wasn't the only league that happened in.
I got Chase at 1.06 in one FFPC SF this year. I had the 1.07 and 1.08 as well so I could have taken him at 1.08 I guess. Crazy.

Even with 5 or 6 straight passes moving the ball down field from their own 10 yd line or close to it, the minute they hand off to Mixon he gets a slow sloggy 2 yards and they end up trying a FG which ends up being no good. 

Missed points and opp by Cinci on last drive. You would think when Mixon got the call there would be at least a 4-5 yd gain. I just never see the big pop of having joe Mixon as their starting RB, I'm just never impressed and haven't been since he walked into the NFL. 🤷‍♂️

Even with 5 or 6 straight passes moving the ball down field from their own 10 yd line or close to it, the minute they hand off to Mixon he gets a slow sloggy 2 yards and they end up trying a FG which ends up being no good. 

Missed points and opp by Cinci on last drive. You would think when Mixon got the call there would be at least a 4-5 yd gain. I just never see the big pop of having joe Mixon as their starting RB, I'm just never impressed and haven't been since he walked into the NFL. 🤷‍♂️
I have similar thoughts.  

Users who are viewing this thread