What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Favorite Football moments video thread (sick runs, great comebacks, etc) (1 Viewer)

GregR

Footballguy
Was watching some NFL video on Barry Sanders which got me thinking a thread with links to some all-time great plays and football moments might be nice to have. I know most of us have our list of favorite videos.

So here are a few to start it out.

Barry Sanders' Top 50 Plays

Dante Hall the Human Joystick signature play at 6:05

Charlie Garner - one of the best runs I've ever seen outside of Barry.

Plano East-John Tyler 1994 - If Hollywood wrote this ending you wouldn't believe it. Video picks up 41–17 lead with 2:42 left to play. Watch all the way to the end.

Was watching some NFL video on Barry Sanders which got me thinking a thread with links to some all-time great plays and football moments might be nice to have. I know most of us have our list of favorite videos.

Plano East-John Tyler 1994 - If Hollywood wrote this ending you wouldn't believe it. Video picks up 41–17 lead with 2:42 left to play. Watch all the way to the end.
The announcers on that Plano east game are the best.

Good thread idea. Beastquake was a good follow-up to these.

Sometimes a guy presents so many problems he corkscrews guys into the ground. That's what I think happened there.
I agree. I’m a Vikings fan living in cowboys territory, and I just remember watching it live and laughing at my friends at how laughable the defensive effort was.

So I may be tainted by my purple glasses. 

Tyreek is still a freak, no questions asked.

https://youtu.be/OJzpoj_NxqQ

Diggs catching the Minneapolis Miracle has to be one of my favorite live action moments in my football career. I’m a 36 year old Vikings fan, so I’ve been through some heartbreak over the years and this one was one of my greater playoff moments remembering where I was when it happened and just going nuts.

(especially if I just forget the complete letdown the next week presented versus the eagles)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread