What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Detroit at Chicago*** (-3) O/U 41.5 (1 Viewer)

Who is this supporting announcer…Chris Tucker? Painful to listen to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there's the aggressive, "don't answer TDs with FGs philosophy. But two trips inside the Bears' 10 and no points? They're making Chicago look like the best team they've played all year.

🤣🤣🤣 

It's nuts the Lions still somehow have zero points. Their offense has moved at will against the Bears D....then the red zone comes

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate when after every incomplete pass the arm waiving happens, Kmet (over rated) falls down and starts whining, stay on your feet and make a catch! 

I hate when after every incomplete pass the arm waiving happens, Kmet (over rated) falls down and starts whining, stay on your feet and make a catch! 
Actually I though it was a better chance they threw a flag on him. Agree with you though.

Having two Lions in your starting lineup today spells doom for my fantasy team. Swift and Hock just to cutting it.

Users who are viewing this thread