What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tennessee at NY Jets*** (-6) O/U 44.5 (1 Viewer)

Tough injuries for Titans on offense,but Henry should roll and open up playa action for Ryan. Titans D isn't great but Jets O doesn't look like an NFL offense. Could be close for a bit but Titans win and cover

I think Henry will be the difference to day and carry the Titans on his back in a closer game than many might want to believe. 

Titans 23...NY Jets 20

Hey Corey davis.....#1 receivers make that catch.

Wasn't a great throw but man....give the kid some help

Hey Corey davis.....#1 receivers make that catch.

Wasn't a great throw but man....give the kid some help
He had to do a 180 amongst 3 defenders

I thought announcers were tough on him. His elite athleticism allowed him to stop, turn 180 and get his hands on a ball thrown behind him. 

He's stunk thus far and Titans are predictably pressing him. It'd be nice if the Jets had a 3rd and 7 3rd and 5...nice common predictable drive. They all look out of sync to me

Yulee Express is starting to roll so Titans should go from a bunch of disorganized to...well bad snap 20 yards back, maybe not

Have Titans WRs been thrown at beyond five yards except for that early deep one to Batson? 

Seems like they're not truly letting them play

Oof. Looks like like the intended receiver(one of the tight ends) never got out of the formation. 

Wow, that field goal looked scary. Yikes. 

I didn’t like the roll out call. I think you try let your RB hammer it up the gut. 

And that is why you don’t ice the kicker.

The kicker barely had time to get set and they are hiking the ball win a second left on the play clock…

Users who are viewing this thread