What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Minnesota*** Pk'em O/U 51.5 (1 Viewer)

Taking the over. Can see both teams in the high 20's easily. How healthy is Cook? Vikes at home in the dome.

I think Minnesota like last week has to come out and storm the building to try and get to .500, this team has Playoff hopes and also finds themselves holding a pretty explosive offense right now. 

Minnesota 24...Cleveland 21

Rooting for the vikings but my money is on the Browns.  Browns pass rush too much for the Vikings is my thinking. 

Going for it on 4th and 1 is gutsy.  Going for it on 4th and 4 is ill advised.

Last edited by a moderator:
that Williams interception should have been ruled a safety.  he wasn't touched while down and then ran the ball out of his end zone.  Zimmer should have challenged.  unless they blew the play dead.

Yet again they let Kirk sit in the pocket behind a Swiss cheese OL, rather then have him roll out, where he has proven to be effective.. :wall:  

Mayfield at least gave the Vikings a chance here by missing a easy TD throw to zbeckham.

Yet again they let Kirk sit in the pocket behind a Swiss cheese OL, rather then have him roll out, where he has proven to be effective.. :wall:  

Mayfield at least gave the Vikings a chance here by missing a easy TD throw to zbeckham.
Can't roll out facing a wide-9 pass rush

11 seconds left and down 7, Vikes draw up 2 plays in a row for short gains...the point of the game isn't to get 1 last hail mary as time runs ut...you might want to chuck it at least twice into the end zone and test all those great receivers you have collected. 

I don't get it

Last edited by a moderator:
11 seconds left and down 7, Vikes draw up 2 plays in a row for short gains...the point of the game isn't to get 1 last hail mary as time runs ut...you might want to chuck it at least twice into the end zone and test all those great receivers you have collected. 

I don't get it
agreed.  though that probably could have been PI on Williams in the end zone on the final pass near the end zone, unless that ball was not catchable.

Users who are viewing this thread