What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Houston at Buffalo*** (-17.5) O/U 47 (1 Viewer)

That's a big number in the NFL. I think Bills will have it covered late but Texans may get a garbage time score to cover. Unless it's a shutout and Bills keep starters in to get the doughnut.

I like Buffalo today 35-17 which would have them just barely covering this spread. Not sure just how bad Houston is but they don't seem to present any particular problems at any of their skill positions right now. 

Tunsil went from the Miami Dolphins, run like a Bottom 5 IMHO to Houston which has sunk even further, he must love suiting up on Sundays. 

The weather is going to be a bit ugly. Lots of rain it looks like. Could be a lower scoring game than anticipated with a higher variation on outcomes.

The weather is going to be a bit ugly. Lots of rain it looks like. Could be a lower scoring game than anticipated with a higher variation on outcomes.
Looks insanely worse at the stadium than it is just 20-25 minutes north where I live.  I'm hoping it'll clear up a bit.  It's a light drizzle here but a downpour at the stadium at kickoff.

The Bills' passing game should quickly become Allen on bootlegs, floating the ball to crossing WRs, and stuff like that

That play to Diggs followed by the pass to Sanders was insane. Those were two unreal plays/throws by Allen.

Unfortunately he and Knox weren’t on the same page on that 3rd down play. I think Allen read it right with the man defender taking inside leverage the back shoulder throw to the sideline made sense and Knox just didn’t read it the same

That play to Diggs followed by the pass to Sanders was insane. Those were two unreal plays/throws by Allen.

Unfortunately he and Knox weren’t on the same page on that 3rd down play. I think Allen read it right with the man defender taking inside leverage the back shoulder throw to the sideline made sense and Knox just didn’t read it the same
Yeah, i think Allen made the right read...they just weren't on the same page.

Milano doubtful to return with a hamstring injury. That is not good at all. Gonna need him healthy for KC.

Didn’t love the 3rd down call. On 3rd and one just don’t like seeing the RB running parallel to the end zone.

I'm currently in Europe so this will be the first Bills game I've missed in God knows how long.  Still following along on Twitter.  I hope Milano's just getting sat down out of an abundance of caution, but the guy has a hard time staying healthy.

That's such a bad call/rule. Defender goes plenty low, but another defender drives the WR down... 

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the weather is bad, but to be honest, that's kinda a disappointing half from the offense.  So many opportunities to put em away.

Bills have not been fantastic deep inside the red zone this year. They have to do a better job of making the defense account for Allen as a threat to run.

WTF was Allen doing there? As soon as he started the naked boot that should have been an easy TD. Needed to beeline to the pylon instead of looking to throw. Had the angle all the way.

I honestly have no idea what the league office is doing anymore. Video replay is a total joke at this point. They’re just as likely to get it wrong in video replay as they are calling it live.

Knox extremely fantasy relevant so far this season. Has been really good. Knox taking that step is a very good thing for Buffalo.

I knew it’d be a good Sunday to spend with family and not watch my Texans, but gees. Someone throw in the friggin towel. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread