What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa at New England (1 Viewer)

Tampa inactives: 

RB Giovani Bernard

CB Jamel Dean 

TE Rob Gronkowski

LB Jason Pierre-Paul

QB Kyle Trask

WR Jaelon Darden

G Nick Leverett

They will cheer loudly for him. This is a weird night to be a Pats fan. I hope the Pats can at least give Tampa a game. 

I have no interest in being force fed 4 hours of manufactured drama over a game that will likely be over by halftime, while listening to every talking head tell me how important this entirely inconsequential game is in football history.

It's a footnote at best.

This game should have been an early start regional broadcast.

Networks don't care about the fans who built this empire in the first place. They have us and don't give 2 ####$ about giving us what we want, which is good football in primetime slots.

I am so dissatisfied with hearing sports pundits talk about this nothingburger of a game that I am going to hate watch The Matrix Reloaded instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to let you in on a reality: The Matrix wasn't very good.
Emphasis on "hate watch".

And even if you didn't like the film,  the first one was truly transformative and is a notable moment in film history. Something that will never be said about New England vs Tampa Bay (10/3/21)

Fumbled it as the 2nd foot came down, if he just drops that there I feel like it’s called incomplete but I have a hard time following the ever changing rule. 

Users who are viewing this thread