What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Most Social Media Seems Down Today (1 Viewer)

PIK95

Footballguy
Anybody know what's going on?  End of the world?  Discord and FFA still going strong at least!

Conspiracy theorists, please form an orderly line to the right.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as the hack (if it is one) doesn't go releasing photos, messages, personal information etc. of "regular people" then F em.

So this is bigger than just some sort of DOS, right?  It's sabotage of some sort?

I've read reports that it was a BGP router reconfiguration gone bad.  It's impacted FB's internal network as well.

Been there, done that on a much smaller scale. It sucks to try to fix something when you can't access it.

All Facebook has become is a place for Russian misinformation being spread to your meemaw and pawpaws, bots posting updates to try and steal logins like “name the street you grew up on, bet you won’t” and people posting memes like “does anybody even eat cole slaw anymore??” with a picture of cole slaw attached to it. Place can burn in hell. 

All Facebook has become is a place for Russian misinformation being spread to your meemaw and pawpaws, bots posting updates to try and steal logins like “name the street you grew up on, bet you won’t” and people posting memes like “does anybody even eat cole slaw anymore??” with a picture of cole slaw attached to it. Place can burn in hell. 
I've got a classmate from HS who's probably going stir crazy right now.  She posts pretty much anything that comes to her mind.

But, what about Facebook Marketplace????? Where will I buy used records????

I was on a 4-day college reunion with a bunch of my 40-something year old buddies (guys and gals) and had a blast this weekend... we're on a group text together, claiming that we broke Facebook with all of our posts detailing the various shenanigans that took place.  I am hurting today.

Users who are viewing this thread