What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Grab Shepard off the wire? Jeudy? Gallup? Perine? Gainwell? Murray? (1 Viewer)

Quilman83

Footballguy
10 Team, PPR redraft, 9/7 Roster

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1 DST, 1K

FBG says he's an early season stud, but his targets will diminish as players return to health. So I'm not sure. Additionally, Jeudy and Gallup are on the wire as well. I think they are set to return in a few weeks, but I know very little about their situations. Going to grab Gainwell if I can, because Sanders is trash while the coaches hate him, and maybe Perine because the coaching staff probably isn't being honest about Mixon's injury. Murray cause Williams was a healthy scratch.

My roster

Last edited by a moderator:
All of these questions need context.  It is tough to give advice on if you should pick up player X when we don't know who you would be dropping to do so.  

All of these questions need context.  It is tough to give advice on if you should pick up player X when we don't know who you would be dropping to do so.  
I posted my roster.

I would drop Kirk because his performance is just too inconsistent for me. Second bad game, and this time Rondale can't be his excuse. There are just too many mouths.

I'm considering dropping Patrick, but wonder if it would be hasty because he lost Bridgewater in that game.

What do you want out of the roster spot?  If you want a lottery ticket that will be on the bench unless he hits then Gainwell for Kirk makes sense.  If you want a guy that you may have to put in the lineup then I keep Kirk.

I would keep Patrick and not drop him for any If the options you listed.

What do you want out of the roster spot?  If you want a lottery ticket that will be on the bench unless he hits then Gainwell for Kirk makes sense.  If you want a guy that you may have to put in the lineup then I keep Kirk.

I would keep Patrick and not drop him for any If the options you listed.
You like Kirk that much? I think he's the best WR other than Dhop, but there are just so many great options in arizona. It seems like it's a toss up if he is going to get a point total that isn't a bust.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like Kirk that much but compared to the guys you listed if the roster spot will need to be put in the lineup on occasion then I would have Kirk over those guys you have listed.

Users who are viewing this thread