What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patterson for Thielen or Diontae Johnson? (1 Viewer)

VikingsGuy11

Footballguy
Patterson is a nice backup right now with position flexibility, but looking to sell high on him. Would you trade him for Thielen or Diontae Johnson?

Separately, would you trade Thielen or Johnson for Hockenson? I'm currently starting the likes of Hunter Henry and Austin Hooper so some stability at tight end may be nice.

Assuming you have depth at RB to spare.....yes I would trade Patterson for Thielen or Dionte Johnson.   I prefer Dionte in PPR and Thielen in nonPPR.

And yes I would trade either WR for Hockenson, especially if it's a PPR league.

Would be easier if we know your roster.

Patterson is a nice backup right now with position flexibility, but looking to sell high on him. Would you trade him for Thielen or Diontae Johnson?

Separately, would you trade Thielen or Johnson for Hockenson? I'm currently starting the likes of Hunter Henry and Austin Hooper so some stability at tight end may be nice.
 Diontae Johnson for me

I would do all of these trades but I doubt the other side would.  I would not trade Thielen/DJ for Patterson and I wouldn't trade Hock for Thielen/DJ ------  unless I had another good TE option and needed WR's badly.  

Users who are viewing this thread