What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Team Name Check (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
We did this a few years ago & it was entertaining. Figured I'd put it up again. 

What are your FF team names? At least the more creative ones. Some of y'all are in a crazy # of leagues, so let's limit it to 5. 

Also, don't get yourself suspended for a FF team name. It's not worth it. Just leave that one off the list. :pickle:  

1. IDP/PPR redraft league: My Kung Fu Is Stronger Than Yours (which has the unfortunate yet amusing abbreviation of MKFSTY :lol:  ) 

2. [not posted for swear words]

Been using "The Hands of Fate" forever. Logo is a black helmet with a bloody hand reaching toward facemask. The master would not approve.

One team in my league has a logo of two pink helmets facing each other in the shape of a bra, and the their team is called Victorious Secret. I've always thought that was clever.

Zeke a Leak for random league where I grabbed Zeke

Trust the Process. Friends one that has been going on for years. Majority are philly natives

In one league where we're all friends since high school, I change my team name every week to something about the guy I'm playing.

This week it's "Charli to the Main Stage"

Charli is his 17 year old daughter. We have a text thread where we rib each other constantly. Football comes second in this league.  

I don't do nearly the volume of leagues I used to but my main dynasty is the Baton Rouge Raiders. same logo as the NFL raider but the helmet is black.

when I do redraft leagues I go with the SCLSU Mud Dogs

Almost all my teams are totally original.
OZ. Started dynasty leagues while living half a mile from the wizard of oz museum in wamego, Kansas  

the other is dingoes and doodles, in honor of my two dogs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ardbeg4ever said:
The Bad Axe Bung Hammers  -  Bad Axe is a real city in Michigan, a bung hammer is used on a cask .
My coworker is from Bad Axe, one of her friends from high school moved from Bad Axe to Broken Bow, Oklahoma. I know cool story bro, but I couldn’t pass up sharing because I never heard of Bad Axe until happy hour last week.

Diggs in a Blanket - have Stefon and Trevon both in an IDP league

Zeke and Destroy - keeper league where I drafted Zeke as a rookie and we can keep one guy forever

This is a Wendy's - superflex league where I have Dak/Amari and Tannehill/AJB so a double-stack

worrierking said:
I try to only use player's names in my team names. Recent successes:

Odell, Modell, Golladay Ginn (I cheated and used an owner)

The Breida's Kupp

Fitz Tua Tee

I did this in FBB for a while until I noticed that every player I named my team for ended up with some terrible injury, so I stopped. 

#RIP Acuna Moncada (you can sing it in your head, that's allowed) 

Generally change it up every season in re-draft.   About half the field seems to keep the same name.    Started as Complicated Fellas, but when I didn't get Rodgers, I went to whoyagonna call?  GUSBUSTERS!!   in honour of my injured 4th round RB selection.   Logo is the Ghostbusters logo with a medical knee cart.

The Emperor Has No Close in empire league.   It's supposed to be a perpetual dig at the current defending champ, but doesn't even make sense since you don't become the emperor until you win the league. 

Another is going to be  'Bishop Sycamore (OH)' if it loses any more games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tua and a Half Men

My all time favorite that I used was- It Ertz when Eifert

Love it if you have Kyler, Rondale Moore, or someone of that stature to be the Half Man.

The other is an all-time classic.   I even added Reggie Wayne to the middle the year I had it, but he was on his last legs at that point. 

Was going to use Them Crooked TD Vultures for my work league this year but it go cancelled.

My dynasty league is called Norris and is in its 16th year. It's made up of 3 fans each of the 4 NFC North teams. My franchise there has been called Hammer of the Gods from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread