What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 Injury Thread - If You See Something, Say Something (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
We talked about having one big Injury thread vs a new thread each week here and most folks said they'd rather have a new thread each week. So here we are!

I'll start one each Thursday.

A couple of things to please keep in mind that would be really helpful if everyone can do.

1. Please use the players real name when you're posting. And please be specific as you can about the injury. If you don't know, say you don't know.

In other words, "A-Rob just got blown up!!!!!" sucks. "Allen Robinson in on the ground with what looks like a knee injury" is way better.

2. Please let us know the source and share a link if possible. If you're watching the game and saw the injury, please say that. If you read it on Twitter, please say that and give a link. If you got a Sleeper Alert, please say that and click through on Sleeper to the source that's usually a tweet and share that link.

3. Please let us know what happened after the injury. This is super important. Was he:

• Carted off
  • Helped off with assistance
  • Walked off with a limp or something
4. Please update if they come back to the game or sidelines. Hopefully it's a "He's back in the game and looks ok". Or it may be "He's on the sideline without his helmet". That kind of thing.

You get the idea.

D.Henderson dinged up, hasn't returned yet.

T.Higbee dinged but back in.

M.Stafford getting his hand checked out as the half ends

Geno Smith in at QB.....  Russ on the sidelines trying to figure out whether he can come back in or not.  

R.Wilson dislocated middle finger on throwing hand
Sometimes when it’s dislocated it’s broken. 

They kept showing him trying to move his hand, opening & closing it making a fist & the finger wasn’t moving. 

IMO, as not a trained medical doctor, I think Russ broke his finger.

Stafford also dislocated a finger, but his wasn’t broken. He could move it after it was popped back in place.

Time will tell, but this had the look of a weeks-long injury for Russ. 

Watching the game and C.Patterson went into the Blue tent on the first series after getting clocked and his head bounced on the turf on a HB pass play. He is being evaluated for a concussion...

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Cook news other than GTD?

5 second primer has switched its flex suggestion for me to Mattison from Pollard so maybe leaning more towards the doubtful side of questionable? Have heard zero news though

OK, out, all in on Mattison

Taysom Hill clocked hard in the head and down.  My initial reaction is that’s a likely concussion. 

Taysom Hill

clocked hard in the head and down.  My initial reaction is that’s a likely concussion. 
Hopefully thats all it was...anouncers saying head and NECK injury....  concussed players arent usually carted off.  

Users who are viewing this thread