What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Greatest Song of All-Time (1 Viewer)

After reading many of the responses here I'm starting to really like the Rolling Stone list....heck, even a Tim list for that matter.

First two choices are great.  Working Man is like the 98th best Rush song, so replace that with 2112 or Red Barchetta or Marathon or Xanadu, and then we're talking. 

I doubt he's concerned with your Working Man ranking when Wham is #1 on your list.  That said, it does solve the riddle of why you ranked Working Man so low.

I doubt he's concerned with your Working Man ranking when Wham is #1 on your list.  That said, it does solve the riddle of why you ranked Working Man so low.
What's funny is that you thought my original post in this thread was serious, but seriously keep crying about my placement of Working Man. :lol:  

THE Greatest are...

Long Tall Sally

Tracks of My Tears

In My Life

My three greatest are...

Tunnels

Ode to My Family

Straight to Hell

Age Of Consent really should be on there also at 3B.

Last edited by a moderator:
First two links are the same song.
Some youtube links are hard to erase, sorry, I will check into it and try an let you know the third song I was espusing as the three greatest that eve...Modern Love, Ashes to Ashes, Bowie and maybe BOC...or prolly a rock hard rocker...thanks for the heads up bro 

Sorry I got caught up in youtube hassle to erase schtick...wanted to post some funky Todd Rundgren...did post Leon Russell as my un asked for fourth...anyway lol but if you knew me fro the yellow pages, or know what yellow pages are...here I submit boom... a cool song...the best ever...ov course... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OegaW3e01EE  

Users who are viewing this thread