What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zac Moss rest of season...#2 RB? (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
Ok, don't kill me, but am I the only person who thinks that Zac Moss has tremendous potential for the rest of the season? Considering that at the moment you can acquire him for almost nothing he has the potential to be a huge game changer this season.

He's getting roughly 15 touches per game on a very high powered offense and is in the top five goal line touches for rb's despite missing the first game of the season. He's seeing targets in the passing game and has scored four touchdowns in the last three weeks.

His schedule going forward couldn't be more inviting with games against KC, Ten, Miami, Jacksonville, + the Jets over the next five weeks. Am I overvaluing Moss as a solid #2 RB going forward? I must be missing something as my opinion is in the vast minority. 

If I'm right this could be the last week you can acquire Moss for almost nothing.

Pretty much everyone values him as a solid RB2 now. Nothing earth shattering about that. 
I don't agree with that. I've seen a bunch of ROS rankings that still have him ranked in the 30's behind guys like Mike Davis and Leonard Fournette.

Users who are viewing this thread