What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

9:30 AM KICKOFF***New York Jets vs Atlanta Falcons*** -2.5 O/U 45.5 This is the United States calling, are we reaching... (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Can Zach Wilson build on his 1st career win last week? Will we see Kyle Pitts breakout today? 

Go!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate these early kickoffs until the game is going and then its fun to have coffee n eggs watching the game. 

Takes me back to SoCal in the earl 2000s when lived in Santa Monica and used to stumble down to the bars early for an Irish by 9-10am. 

Here with bells on!
WR expectations?

Davis is the WR1 in theory but I always doubt his ability to hold that position for targets, etc..

Love Moore and have him a s a potential keeper but I liked what i saw in Crowder last week and he is languishing on my wiaver wire, very tempted to flip him on my roster but then I have 2 Jets WRs and that seems like overload. Liked the major improvement last week in Zach Wilson, Phins fans are going to be looking at Wilson, Allen and now Mac Jones is looking solid, we're left with a Tua Sandwich. 

I have no idea what to say about the Jets receivers. Crowder had five red zone looks, which were the only red zone looks all year. I guess you can't avoid, so I'd go with Davis, though when Moore played he had a 32% target per route run share.

I have no idea what to say about the Jets receivers. Crowder had five red zone looks, which were the only red zone looks all year. I guess you can't avoid, so I'd go with Davis, though when Moore played he had a 32% target per route run share.
I believe Moore will elevate to WR1, not this season but he will move past Davis at some point for targets, Moore is not built like Davis at all but I just see him being one of those under 6 foot WR1 types as he moves forward, Steve Smith wasn't tall. I compare Moore to OJ McDuffie who I am very familiar with and I think he can be better than the great Dolphin WR but that's my early excitement level over him. 

Crowder will be the WR2/Slot guy and I think he continues to carve out a good chunk of targets weekly being a security blanket of sorts for Wilson.  

Good Lord Atlanta run blocking sucks, Davis got the carry and before he took two steps was hit by the back of his own offensive lineman.

After the last BS roughing the passer call...Ryan was still in throwing motion and the ball hadn't even left his hand but you could overhear in a British accent from the stands...

"I thought in football these guys could hit each other"

🤷‍♂️

at this point I would rather have an eye in the sky who can look at a quick replay making those roughing calls. Too many bad ones get called on a regular basis

Patterson walked to the sidelines and might have had the wind knocked out of him, he got smacked by 1 or 2 Jets pretty good, they didn't throw the flag for roughing the passer there, how come? 😆

holy #### what a terrible call
If you can't tackle a QB the way the Jets did and it was text book, sure its gonna hurt a bit and tomorrow if Ryan took a few of those, yeah he's waking up black and blue but so what, that's football. I cannot get over that call where they said it was roughing the passer, they should just put yellow flag around the waist and if the DL grabs it then its a sack, just go rip the band aid off 100% and be honest about what you want, NFL. 

I wish I could remember the history of London games (only remember the last 5 years) to see if there were any games with terrible reffing. I don't think there were.

EDIT: Whelp Patterson possible concussion protocol.

Jets much better defensively vs. the screen this week than last, when McNichols was open every play.

Nice blocking on the screen, either Davis outran the blocking or there was none.

How much does it grow the game in the UK when these are the types of games we’re routinely sending over there?
I disagree, rookie QB taken No 2 overall, might be the only time they see him and root for a New York team which New York and London are basically sister cities so I look at it a little different. Kyle Pitts another top prospect. The NFL does have fans already in England and they play FF and they love to see the young skill guys like we do. 

Matt Ryan went to a Super Bowl and is a Pro Bowl QB, this is actually not a bad game, they're not going to showcase Chiefs Bills there right now, not gonna happen. It is going to be teams on the rise mostly. 

2.5 point spread, should be a competitive game. 

Users who are viewing this thread