What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Miami at Tampa Bay*** (-11) O/U 48 (1 Viewer)

Miami is 30th in passing offense and will be without DeVante Parker. Tampa is 32nd in passing defense and will be without Carlton Davis, Sean Murphy Bunting, and Antoine Winfield. 

Unstoppable force meets immovable object. 

Miami is 30th in passing offense and will be without DeVante Parker. Tampa is 32nd in passing defense and will be without Carlton Davis, Sean Murphy Bunting, and Antoine Winfield. 

Unstoppable force meets immovable object. 
I expect both Gesicki to see a lot of targets. Nobody Miami has past Mike and Waddle are really worth much, Wilson stinks, Preston Williams could see the field but he has done nothing so far this year. 

I don't see this as a high scoring game either. 

Bucs 24...Miami 13, won't take much for the Bucs to win and I can see Fournette pounding it out in the 2nd half. 

No reason to expose Brady but then again there's isn't much to expose him to right now on Miami Defense. 

Brady gonna have 400 yds and 4-5 TDs today, Miami secondary and defense is a total joke. Brady hasn't been under a lot of pressure for most of the day

Worst I have seen the Miami Defense/Secondary to date under Flores

You have spent a fortune on the Secondary, it should look a lot better than this 

Antonio Brown decreasing Howard's pff grade. 2 TDs with Howard covering. Howard is not good against quick WRs, remember Renfrow putting Howard through the spin cycle 2 games ago,?

Gaskin killing me. Sat him in the 2 leagues I have him, playing against him in 3. Lol this is hilarious. Maybe he's good trade bait now. 

Gaskin killing me. Sat him in the 2 leagues I have him, playing against him in 3. Lol this is hilarious. Maybe he's good trade bait now. 
Join the club, I almost cut him this week...with Fuller and Parker out, you would think some others would get the targets, Gaskin getting a ton of targets within the game plan today.

Miami holding the Bucs, score a TD, had them going 3rd and long again and they let them off the hook...again. 

Real shame the Defense can't do much of anything. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Waddle dropped a short pass. They're misusing him, no deep passes. Just passes behind or near the LOS. We don't really know his potential with this offensive game plan.
That's a fair statement...

Time to fire Ace and Gary or whatever the dynamic duo for Miami posing as OCs 

Fire everyone.

Devonta Smith 7-88 on 8 targets.

Waddle 2-31 on 6 targets, one drop, one pass off his hands for an INT.

Users who are viewing this thread