What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Orleans at Washington D.C.*** (+2.5) O/U 43 (1 Viewer)

Taysom Hill is hurt, he went down hard reaching out for a Winston pass and was hit defenseless and might at least see a concussion protocol. 

If Winston were to go down, might not be a Sub to come in now. 

Taysom Hill is hurt, he went down hard reaching out for a Winston pass and was hit defenseless and might at least see a concussion protocol. 

that penalty was a little silly. if they wanted to throw a flag so bad, should have been on Winston for hanging Hill out to dry

As far as I know, Hill isn’t the backup, Semien is. 

I do not like Spero Dedes, he sounds like he is in a library trying to call the game in the back of a study hall room, does that guy ever speak in a normal tone? Very dramatic everything that comes out of his lips. Feely doesn't do a lot for me either, he was kicker not a QB and he doesn't really tell the whole story when he fills things in. 

Spero bugs me. 

I do not like Spero Dedes, he sounds like he is in a library trying to call the game in the back of a study hall room, does that guy ever speak in a normal tone? Very dramatic everything that comes out of his lips. Feely doesn't do a lot for me either, he was kicker not a QB and he doesn't really tell the whole story when he fills things in. 

Spero bugs me. 
From Feely, you get the kind of quality NFL insider analysis that can only come from a mediocre ex-kicker 

Users who are viewing this thread